***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Id take this solid defensive game over Rams/Chiefs Big 12 garbage any day

This was a horrific game between 2 offensives that tried to shit down their legs more than the other. This was as bad a game as the NFL has shown as an opener ever. Bad coaching; bad offense, bad playcallong...the league should be embarrassed it hates the Patriots so much because as defending champs they should’ve been playing tonight.

BOTH these teams are MAJOR fade material

This was a horrific game between 2 offensives that tried to shit down their legs more than the other. This was as bad a game as the NFL has shown as an opener ever. Bad coaching; bad offense, bad playcallong...the league should be embarrassed it hates the Patriots so much because as defending champs they should’ve been playing tonight.

Honestly Goodell was afraid of Barstool tonight

Fuck New England.

Nobody hates them more than I do. You just like to be a whiny bitch about how good they are instead of respect how they are the smartest franchise the league has ever seen. The rest of the league (just watch this game tonight) is kindergarten level dumb compared to New England

Nobody hates them more than I do. You just like to be a whiny bitch about how good they are instead of respect how they are the smartest franchise the league has ever seen. The rest of the league (just watch this game tonight) is kindergarten level dumb compared to New England

They‘re a tuck rule, fumble recovery blown dead, and ghost roughing the passer call away from making it to three fewer super bowls. I know you dont like this take.

They‘re a tuck rule, fumble recovery blown dead, and ghost roughing the passer call away from making it to three fewer super bowls. I know you dont like this take.

They’ve been in the last 3 Super Bowls. I know you don’t like this take.

First game as the team‘s playcaller, no preseason before this for ARod, going up against a superb D. I dont wanna write off Pack O yet. But yea hard to like a team with Mitch on it. He was very Bortles tonight

Highlights:

17 punts, 13 points
1st and 40
Mike Davis
Allen Robinson looked good
Green Bay got most of its offense in 1.5 minutes of football

Lmao...you pay attention to how you want to see it. Go read a history book kid and come back at me with the other teams that’ve done what they’ve done.

Lmao and you simplify. Spygate, deflategate...pretty impressive stuff.

And you cry like a millennial. Even more impressive. Keep coming at me kid, I’ve fought off guys 10 times tougher than you. :)

Calm down, John Wayne. Just trying to find actual dynasties who have those sort of doubts surrounding them. Or who repeatedly rely on tight games decided by close/wrong calls to win their super bowls.

11 hours of football, fuckers...PLENTY of chances for us all to make some money...don’t be shy...any info is good info...let’s find some in play gems today CTG

Back