***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Clowns made a mistake listening to Faker bayfield and making living room the coach, Baker couldnt take the heat so he had them hire a kitchen!!

And also... isn’t tonight the big brother episode where they just do highlights

No freaking clue what any of that is! Lol.

The woman wants to watch the Emmy’s. I told her If she watched this game w me I’d record her award show and watch after the game.

She acts like she went to the Pats school of skirting the rules tho!! I have only seen her for about 5 minutes of game!!!

This year been a awfully drastic change from all the redic scoring that took place early last season!!

normally I’d be all for that cause i like defense,, think it pretty arguable if this has been good defense tho?!

As a whole, I think there been good defensive efforts in some games, just think there been just as much bad offense.

No freaking clue what any of that is! Lol.

The woman wants to watch the Emmy’s. I told her If she watched this game w me I’d record her award show and watch after the game.

She acts like she went to the Pats school of skirting the rules tho!! I have only seen her for about 5 minutes of game!!!

You gotta tie her up! Plus i heard some women be into that

This year been a awfully drastic change from all the redic scoring that took place early last season!!

normally I’d be all for that cause i like defense,, think it pretty arguable if this has been good defense tho?!

As a whole, I think there been good defensive efforts in some games, just think there been just as much bad offense.

All the new concepts been coming into the nfl sparking offense, def coordinators gonna adjust over time and scoring gonna come back down a bit. except one still cant account for mahomes.

You gotta tie her up! Plus i heard some women be into that

She prob be cool with it., years ago when we 1st got together she be wanting me to choke her or slap her around when fucking! Lol. I was like “let’s just try it my way 1st, if that doesn’t do it for ya I’ll try and be abusive!!”, LMFAO.

She prob be cool with it., years ago when we 1st got together she be wanting me to choke her or slap her around when fucking! Lol. I was like “let’s just try it my way 1st, if that doesn’t do it for ya I’ll try and be abusive!!”, LMFAO.

Jesus christ

We need a topic change methinks

Except my mom gonna come over for the game and I feel so bad betting against the bears when watching w her, we already did that to her on the packer/bears game opening night! Lol

That hook, ugh.

could land on 4

24 is about right. 2nd half will see a few TD's.... lean under STILL... gonna try and middle my live middle at some point.

Browns can only move ball with quick hitters

Rams can move sporadically.

Tough 2nd half.... Browns def a live dog more than I thought....defense has been very good.

That hook, ugh.

could land on 4

24 is about right. 2nd half will see a few TD's.... lean under STILL... gonna try and middle my live middle at some point.

Tough 2nd half.... Browns def a live dog more than I thought....defense has been very good.

Yea, this been the rare game I’m willing to give the d more credit than bashing poor offenses.

That hook, ugh.

could land on 4

Yea I don’t like the hook and not even sure Rams win this game. Cleveland looking better then I thought. I’ll be on under 24

Feels lame to just sit on this under but don’t love anything in 2nd.? I’d have to go under again if anything on total. Slight lean to rams but don’t love it.

Back