***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Fuck you piece of shit Tyreek Hill. Beating women. And children. Yet you're playing in this game.

Fuck the entire Kansas City organization for choosing to employ this unbridled scumbag.

You’re a real tough guy. Just wanted to congratulate you. Also, the preponderance of evidence caused the KC PD and the DA to not only not press charges, but to give Hill complete unsupervised contact with his son. Keep up the good work.

You’re a real tough guy. Just wanted to congratulate you. Also, the preponderance of evidence caused the KC PD and the DA to not only not press charges, but to give Hill complete unsupervised contact with his son. Keep up the good work.
Yea I kept silent because I thought I missed something but didn’t his ex admit to making it all up?

Ah let him feel morally superior. If he wanted to find out the truth, he would have bothered to do the minimal research required.

Back