***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I know I sound like an old curmudgeon but fuck you chiefs fans that shout Chiefs over “brave” during the national anthem. Considering where the chiefs play and their fan base I’m a little surprised, or actually they’re based in Missoura so I guess it’s just par for the course.

it’s disrespectful to the anthem and the country, if you have a problem with Kaepernick yet you do this, you’re a hypocrite and kind of a piece of shit.

the KC area students do this shit at Allen Fieldhouse too and I fucking hate it.

I know I sound like an old curmudgeon but fuck you chiefs fans that shout Chiefs over “brave” during the national anthem. Considering where the chiefs play and their fan base I’m a little surprised, or actually they’re based in Missoura so I guess it’s just par for the course.

it’s disrespectful to the anthem and the country, if you have a problem with Kaepernick yet you do this, you’re a hypocrite and kind of a piece of shit.

the KC area students do this shit at Allen Fieldhouse too and I fucking hate it.
The Dallas Stars fans scream "STARS!" when the word is said twice during the anthem.

leggo niners

1580686118732.gif

Back