***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Hating everyone is cool though. I don’t get it with him either, he’s been one of the best coaches in the league for a LONG time. He’s also done well with his assistant coaches, as many have gone on to be successful themselves.

Because hes made very simple errors at very bad times

I dont think anyone doubts his football mind, hes also one of the few offensive minded guys who seems to have been willing to embrace changes and young coaches ideas

But his clock management and timeout management has been very poor in playoff games, mostly with philly

I'd love him as my teams coach, but I'd want someone else to help him with in game decisions

Because hes made very simple errors at very bad times

I dont think anyone doubts his football mind, hes also one of the few offensive minded guys who seems to have been willing to embrace changes and young coaches ideas

But his clock management and timeout management has been very poor in playoff games, mostly with philly

I'd love him as my teams coach, but I'd want someone else to help him with in game decisions

yeah but hate

Vrabel is an excellent coach, disregarding offense and defense scheme, just in terms of ready to play, committed to a style

I bet hes Pat's next hc

Back