***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I know he’s got flaws, but the design of some of Nagy’s plays is just absolutely mind blowing to me. Shit you’ve never seen before good

Yet I've only won this league once in the 5 years. New rules this year is missed fg of 40 or less is -3, -2 for 49 and less and -1 for everything else

Different league in a draft this past Tuesday night, one of the teams took Luck and Lamar Miller in an auction draft and they're both still on his roster.

I think we need a travel forum. We can all do some write up of what's in our closest sports destination towns we're familiar with.

I can only think of one person who could lead an initiative like that

#hiking#travel#travelusa

I think it could be useful. Just went to Cleveland/Canton last week. Found a lot of popular restaurants, bars, random attractions. Did same for Nashville, Detroit, Louisville, and Cincy. Expand it to college and pro towns and boom.

I think it could be useful. Just went to Cleveland/Canton last week. Found a lot of popular restaurants, bars, random attractions. Did same for Nashville, Detroit, Louisville, and Cincy. Expand it to college and pro towns and boom.

Teed gave me a restaurant for Portland and we loved it. Start it up tonight

Ban all “first time Vegas trip” threads though

Back