***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

1578873884871.jpg

beards everywhere

I used to be pretty locked in with regard to celebrity gossip. Got to be too much. But Munn is a known beard. Was paid very handsomely. People act like Rodgers and his family have troubles because of her. No. Not quite.

not to besmirch anyone and idc who he fucks. But this was a widely known and discussed item in those corners of the internet.

I used to be pretty locked in with regard to celebrity gossip. Got to be too much. But Munn is a known beard. Was paid very handsomely. People act like Rodgers and his family have troubles because of her. No. Not quite.

not to besmirch anyone and idc who he fucks. But this was a widely known and discussed item in those corners of the internet.
I'll become Yag for a few dates then1578875145332.png

grat to your team by the way

there was no facemask in that, but if the rule exists for player safety then it makes sense that you shouldn't be able to tackle someone only by their head

Can't wait for the opportunity to Alt Bet the Niners next week......they are going to dismantle the Packers (and, yes, the Niners would have beaten up the Hawks too)..........

Back