***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

There goes snoop in that dunkin donut commercial. I swear, plant-based meat is about to be the next big payoff. They got Snoop selling plant-based anything is genius

There goes snoop in that dunkin donut commercial. I swear, plant-based meat is about to be the next big payoff. They got Snoop selling plant-based anything is genius
Does he not have his own Cannibas Company?
That just seems like Dre selling Beats ear phones

I'll defend Booger. He's an enthusiastic guy, loves football and conveys good humor and fun. Voice is ok and not whiny. That's better than many.

Many better, many worse

There's a lot of people who love football and who are fun.

No fucking idiot calls out a guy who is making a nice peel back block that somehow gets flagged for a PF as being "selfish".

And in making such a stupid comment is making $1MM+ per year.

McFarland may be a nice guy. But he's a fucking idiot, as proven over and over, behind the mic.

It’s does but tell me it needs to be branded.
When you walk in there is no Coke, Pepsi, etc.
Brand Names.
There are brands. Lots of weed and weed-based accoutrements being sold retail. In Las Vegas for example. Across the street from the Hard Rock is this place called Med Men. It's like the Apple store in that fucking place. But for weed.

When I was there I got a free vape pen for buying two cannabis vape cartridges from a company that was having a promotion

comeontom

1578189188073.jpg

He got skinny thru that hole.
This is the Titans 4th possession this half I believe.
1st TD, next 2 both 3 and Outs and now

Back