• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Three turnovers by Foles alone already. I was getting ready to be positive after he threw a nice deep ball on his first drive especially as he had been struggling to connect deep with Jax receivers. But man, this guy is so overpaid. Could have had Tannehill for way less

Three turnovers by Foles alone already. I was getting ready to be positive after he threw a nice deep ball on his first drive especially as he had been struggling to connect deep with Jax receivers. But man, this guy is so overpaid. Could have had Tannehill for way less
What was Jax going to give up for Tannehill?
I remember JAx looking at Tannehill

He made one.
Nothing worse than an old guy with the yips that no longer has the physical tools to overcome it.

1st n goal and they have to kick the FG
This Titans Colts is a huge for he AFC South
I wanted to hit that game so bad as I like both, more the Tits with Tanny.
But I had the number exactly and only a half point difference in the total.
Had to pass
the wife has Derrick Henry on her fantasy team, so will yell for him to have a good day.

Someone explain what was goin on w that Mia play..was it 4th down why were both the kicker n punter both on field and how did they trick the Eagles cuz it looks like they werent even linin up for a fg

I reverse jinxed myself.
Have no money on the game, but it would help dallas to win the division with a record below 500

If you're a Dallas fan, you want them to lost so you get a good coach. So much talent on that team and a full on yahoo to lead them

I had the steels to win the game, so probably a good bet.
Didn't play because the book is gonna have to pay me tomorrow, so I've limited my plays.
Yea I liked the Steelers today too but played Browns u20.5 instead of Steelers +2. Just going with my original read and with the hopes that Mayfield is limited.

So Freddie Kitchens wears his Pittsburgh started it t-shirt to the opening night of the mr rogers movie. Then says he didn't think anyone in public would see it.

Some people are so dumb

Back