• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

They were selling Pats o9.5 1H for -140 earlier. If you're live betting Pats at Gillette, this wager has cashed in every single home game since W14 of the 2013 season - save for 2 games versus the Bills, one of which Brady was injured and didn't play. That's 52 games, about to be 53..

I see Pats scoring 24, too - just from the example they've set in their home games L2 seasons.. on the other side, Dallas has to be setting the table on offense, just unsure of what they'll be serving.

The 4th quarter might be low-scoring. Patriots lead the NFL with 23 points allowed in the 4th quarter this season, and Dallas rank 2nd with 32 points allowed in the 4Q this season.

add a tad
  • 270 New England Patriots 2nd Half -1 -115

1574636177401.jpg

Well done. All i kept getting offered was 9.5 tops
Sweet. Nice job laying off, as 9 is a dead number in NFL football. College football a 9 is okay, but for some reason NFL games only land on 9 less than 2% of the time; it's nuts. I never buy it and cringe when I see it on someone's card.

Sweet. Nice job laying off, as 9 is a dead number in NFL football. College football a 9 is okay, but for some reason NFL games only land on 9 less than 2% of the time; it's nuts. I never buy it and cringe when I see it on someone's card.
Thoughts on 2h boys o10?

It's a game at half-time and you come out and get scored on four times in a matter of minutes. You're down how many touchdowns and you come out with the same old run up the middle twice plus a screen. Sorry but that's beyond inexcusable.

This team was 4-4 and had three division games and got walloped every team showing piss-poor effort, getting manhandled in the trenches, not tackling on defense, not tackling on defense

Back