• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Takeit thinks I am secretly watching the games.

I swear I am not, today is my one-month NFL free anniversary.

--------------------------------------------------

I do wish I could see the minute or two before this. Why does he have Rudy's helmet?

MYLES will never play another snap. Pouncey should get fined maybe. You don’t just stand there. I realize it’s ugly but hey Myles asked for whatever. His teammates didn’t descalate things either. Browns hiring a coach too. Kitchens will go down by noon. Insanity.

Takeit thinks I am secretly watching the games.

I swear I am not, today is my one-month NFL free anniversary.

--------------------------------------------------

I do wish I could see the minute or two before this. Why does he have Rudy's helmet?
Rudolph was on ground and Myles pulled him up by the facemask

Helmet came off

MYLES will never play another snap. Pouncey should get fined maybe. You don’t just stand there. I realize it’s ugly but hey Myles asked for whatever. His teammates didn’t descalate things either. Browns hiring a coach too. Kitchens will go down by noon. Insanity.

he won’t be banned for life , but I’d say at least 5

He will get 6-8 games in my opinion. The remaining 6 games of this season are the easy solution. Tacking on a couple games at the beginning of next year will send an additional message.

Ok , I didn't see what happened . I see 17s of a video and you guys want to hang Myles?
He shouldn't be hitting anyone with a helmet, but this kid is not a thug.
Had a dumbass moment maybe, not a thug

Literally nothing is accurate here. Myles will be suspended, pouncey will be suspended and Kitchens still has a job.

It looks like the white pad of the helmet hit him. Lucky it wasn't the hard part of the helmet cause that could've split his head open.

Easy there, Stephen A

jesus making fun of a miscarriage , I would have done the same thing

I think the fan tried to sue for accusing him of saying that (on top of assault)
Punching a fan seems to be (treated as) on a different level than punching a player in the heat of the moment.

jesus making fun of a miscarriage , I would have done the same thing
Yeah...

The fans said they were making fun of him for having a bad game.

This I know... it was a different era of fans back then too. A lot more went on at games.

You don't see that anymore, or as much. I mean, the MSG crowd chanting stuff at Porzingas tonight was as rowdy as it gets nowadays.

Absolutely cannot wait to hear from my main guy tonight, I'm refreshing his page, literally cannot wait

Just wanna hear those 3 sweet words

Hello Twitter world...

GIVE IT TO US JUICE

I know you troll a lot but if you think he shouldn't be suspended you are off your rocker bud.
I have no problem with him getting his just desserts.
An absolutely stupid thing to do , fueled by emotion.
If he never plays again, it won't surprise me.
It's too bad this is what will be what some think of Myles.
He's not a thug.

Isn’t florio a lawyer

“ well sir I know you punched that guy but you could have killed him so you are now charged with murder “

thisnis getting stupid quickly

Back