• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

I kinda wondered why they didn't bring on Williams after he went 5-3 taking over for Hue. Maybe the guys didn't like him much, but obviously Kitchens was not a good choice.

They keep pitching it to Chubb 8 yards deep on goal line. If you're gonna do that just run the wildcat. Slow developing runs are suicide inside the five.

Mayfield's QBR is in the Mason Rudolph area this year. That shouldn't be considered acceptable and he has MUCH better weapons than Rudolph.

Isn't he already in the discussion? I've heard him, Russ Wilson and Mahomes.
regarding the avatar change.
I'm sure it's been said in more than one place, but I hadn't heard this until the local news said it.
They called the cat "the rally cat". Dallas was behind when it made it's appearance. Discussions were had on whether Jerruh had the cat in the suite for tonight's game.

regarding the avatar change.
I'm sure it's been said in more than one place, but I hadn't heard this until the local news said it.
They called the cat "the rally cat". Dallas was behind when it made it's appearance. Discussions were had on whether Jerruh had the cat in the suite for tonight's game.
I had one for 16 years, she was the best, so I'm certainly a believer. I'm sure I'll be returning Hope to her rightful place when she resurfaces.

Back