• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

It's more of a game changer than an instant pot. We got one that is an oven/air fryer/toaster combo. Made wings, bacon, brussel sprouts with bacon. Super easy and not frying to get things crispy

Gonna add it to my list of kitchen things to buy...I am currently buying overpriced Le Crueset crap

any brand you can recommend? How big are they?

It's more of a game changer than an instant pot. We got one that is an oven/air fryer/toaster combo. Made wings, bacon, brussel sprouts with bacon. Super easy and not frying to get things crispy

Yes...this. I can't believe I ever lived without an air fryer.

Football is such a simple sport...just figure out how many touches your RB needs to guarantee a win and give it to him that many times. How come the announcers can figure it out and coaches just can't? [/sarcasm]

Gonna add it to my list of kitchen things to buy...I am currently buying overpriced Le Crueset crap

What la crueset pieces

They are worth ahy price

Those, my sous vide, my instapot, my soon to be air fryer, and vitamix are all life changes

You can get an affordable one but make sure not to get a small one (not a lot of room for food). We got the Cuisinart one from Costco, but it runs hot. We are thinking about returning it for a Breville (if we can find a good deal on black friday).

The Nija Foodi would be a good choice and it is an instant pot too

What la crueset pieces

They are worth ahy price

Those, my sous vide, my instapot, my soon to be air fryer, and vitamix are all life changes

dutch oven and cast iron pan so far

Want a deep fry pan, a saute pan and a cassadou to complete my collection

You can get an affordable one but make sure not to get a small one (not a lot of room for food). We got the Cuisinart one from Costco, but it runs hot. We are thinking about returning it for a Breville (if we can find a good deal on black friday).

The Nija Foodi would be a good choice and it is an instant pot too

damn $400 seems like a lot. I was hoping for like $150-$200. Making wings sounds great though.

I made buttermilk fried chicken in a cast iron pan last winter. It was good but I nearly burned the kitchen down

When they moved my wife's grandmother out of her house, they took all the grandkids in and let them choose something to keep. Starting with the oldest(my wife).
She took the cast iron skillet.
Two others almost jumped her for it.

Well if Dak could just take a little off those deep throws he might have a couple of completions... Yeesh!

Yea it seems like it should be , but it seems like they're doing the -- it has to be an obvious bad call.

If Dallas was more interested in playing football rather than doing the Five Fairy Dance after knocking down a pass, they'd be better.
Do the Patriots do that?

No skin in the game for me. But...if they don’t reverse that non-PI call, the challenge process is pointless. It was by no means the most aggressive PI penalty ever, however, it was an obvious PI.

Back