• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Well I have Seattle -4...so I have to hope Seattles goes for TD to win outright. Though I hear some have Bucs soo.....good luck all.

Leaning Baltimore right now....Cleveland showed you can run on New England. but question will be....what New England team will show up? the one that had a poor showing last week offensively or the team that is pretty good offensively and could put up some points? Brady also gets a speedy Rookie Receiver back too.

Leaning Baltimore right now....Cleveland showed you can run on New England. but question will be....what New England team will show up? the one that had a poor showing last week offensively or the team that is pretty good offensively and could put up some points? Brady also gets a speedy Rookie Receiver back too.

agree...also Harbaugh has always coached pretty well against the Hoody. Those are always great games

Wonder if the Over might be a better play on NE/Balt...though running games also keep scoring down somewhat.

How’s that illegal contact in Seattle and not PI? What’s the difference exactly? We’ve seen that coverage a billion times before.

Ifhlaw. You got this.....TB +3.5 would give me 7-0 on 10 team almost parlay. Here we go again.

Not having a great day with limited play. So you might have a chance or it might end up in a Tie lol.....

Houston (W)
GB -3.5 (L)
Sea-4 (pending)....

yea the game looked like a whoever had the ball last type of game. Had TB won the coin toss they would've driven down and scored the td i think.

Great effort by both squads today

Sucks 1 of us had to lose

Staff is unreal, his play calling let's him down so much, team goes conservative in 2nd half when he was just slicing through holes in 1st
Obviously didn't see it at all but I was shocked at lack of scoring from 2nd till 9 left in 4th

Obviously didn't see it at all but I was shocked at lack of scoring from 2nd till 9 left in 4th

They called some wild crazy dumb runs in the rz

Again staff was killing it on any play he had time

The run wasnt getting much, was shocked they moved away from him

I see improvement last few years, but I mean is it patricia? Cause if defense was good this is a clear playoff squad

Pats get no respect no matter what
they've won 13 straight since Dec 10-3 ATS, 3-9-1 on total
in prime time pats 28-9 last 7 years, 23-12-2 ATS including last 5 straight SU and ATS
Harbaugh vs Pats - he won 33% SU and 45% ATS...some may say thats good...vs NE

View attachment 43951

I had a profitable day , so just pizza money on the over
2-2 on the day of testing my totals numbers
I made the line +1.5. Ravens would be my play if I went that way.

took NE and UN

fun money on
  • 6811 L.Jackson throws an interception -175
  • 6815 L.Jackson rushing yards/. Under 58½ -115

They called some wild crazy dumb runs in the rz

Again staff was killing it on any play he had time

The run wasnt getting much, was shocked they moved away from him

I see improvement last few years, but I mean is it patricia? Cause if defense was good this is a clear playoff squad
The playcalling was better the first handful of games. It could well be him. Staff having an MVP year and sitting at 3-4-1

Pats get no respect no matter what
they've won 13 straight since Dec 10-3 ATS, 3-9-1 on total
in prime time pats 28-9 last 7 years, 23-12-2 ATS including last 5 straight SU and ATS
Harbaugh vs Pats - he won 33% SU and 45% ATS...some may say thats good...vs NE

View attachment 43951

All great points, and I am waffling, but standing on Balty. They haven't played in 3 years so I kinda throw that out. NE finds ways to win, but my numbers say Balty wins this game. GL to each of us

Back