• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Not going to bank on all those "questionable" dudes on Friday's injury report are fully healed.. I hope they are though, for Cowboys' sake

Cowboys -3, 2u -105
Cowboys -2.5, 1u -120

Majority of the play is the injury report. I am nervous about Eagles run defense v. Zeke. Boils down to if the OL of Dallas can control scrimmage and Dak can have success throwing. I think they/he will so 3u it is!

Goeddert crushed
Been a while since I could even hang in the live in game. How are you doing? Vikings got woken up by that Bears loss eh? I think Bears ruin the Chargers this week. Simply on motivation I don't know how the Chargers give a shit after season basically ended and on a B2B roadie. Meanwhile the Bears were playing PISSED to end the Saints game. They are a good squad that is embarrassed.

Waiting to see Chargers injury report but if their OL is still a mess....wooof game over.

Been a while since I could even hang in the live in game. How are you doing? Vikings got woken up by that Bears loss eh? I think Bears ruin the Chargers this week. Simply on motivation I don't know how the Chargers give a shit after season basically ended and on a B2B roadie. Meanwhile the Bears were playing PISSED to end the Saints game. They are a good squad that is embarrassed.

Waiting to see Chargers injury report but if their OL is still a mess....wooof game over.
all good man, you?

Yeah, Vikes playing well and got an easy one at home Thursday nite. Bears all out of sorts last few weeks. Maybe the London trip really did fuck them up. Either way, play calling on offense has been really suspect. They used to pound the rock with Howard and let him go. Maybe that and OL play being worse is the issue. Not sure. Everything else is the same. Chargers are more of a mess so that might be just what Da Bearssssssss need to get back on track.

looks like the route is on

1571617817851.gif

all good man, you?

Yeah, Vikes playing well and got an easy one at home Thursday nite. Bears all out of sorts last few weeks. Maybe the London trip really did fuck them up. Either way, play calling on offense has been really suspect. They used to pound the rock with Howard and let him go. Maybe that and OL play being worse is the issue. Not sure. Everything else is the same. Chargers are more of a mess so that might be just what Da Bearssssssss need to get back on track.

The OL is a mess tied to Kyle Long being given a leash and for some odd reason the rest have vastly under performed. Leno, Whitehair, Daniels, Massie...thats a solid 4 that are not playing at all. The anti-Mitch talk I was saying it was the OL but it wasn't until London that folks actually bought into it.

The OL is making it impossible to run, Nagy is too cute half the time, and what I was semi-worried about is the "what if" no secondary receiving weapon emerges. Gabriel, Miller, Burton are all pretty shitty so far meanwhile Robinson is looking pretty damn good. The draft play has to be a WR in rd2 no matter what at this point.

Who do the Vikes have TNF? I heard on the radio that MN/GB each get Mahome-less Chiefs while the Bears get them in week 15.

The OL is a mess tied to Kyle Long being given a leash and for some odd reason the rest have vastly under performed. Leno, Whitehair, Daniels, Massie...thats a solid 4 that are not playing at all. The anti-Mitch talk I was saying it was the OL but it wasn't until London that folks actually bought into it.

The OL is making it impossible to run, Nagy is too cute half the time, and what I was semi-worried about is the "what if" no secondary receiving weapon emerges. Gabriel, Miller, Burton are all pretty shitty so far meanwhile Robinson is looking pretty damn good. The draft play has to be a WR in rd2 no matter what at this point.

Who do the Vikes have TNF? I heard on the radio that MN/GB each get Mahome-less Chiefs while the Bears get them in week 15.
Washington coming to town this week. Gonna be some rest for guys but facing a pumped up AP might be interesting. I don't think Thielen will play no matter how he's doing. They will just pound the ball all game I think.

Ya, gonna be a big difference if Mahomes is out for those games. The GB tilt would be an interesting shootout.

After 14-0 you needed at least two disciplined, error-free defensive sequences to settle back in, just to settle out all the momentum

Back