• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Hes been very good this year, first in accuracy, best rating on throws over 15 yards per pff

Waller is only healthy threat tho, tyrell William's been injured and is a 2 anyway
Ya, I don't think Carr has been the problem.

Just not enough experienced skill players on offense.

Cooper had 680 yards in 14 games in 2017

280 yards in 6 in 2018...

it was a steal to get a #1 draf t pick for him

Yeah you got to be more disciplined than to intercept a ball on defense and attempt a forward pass. That almost NEVER works.

Man, NFL games RARELY end in a 9-point margin. That's why 9.5 is a good number to lay in the NFL. And that's why the 49ers -9.5 is going to be really frustrating for some bettors.

I know they will hold them to a FG because it wouldnt be a Lion games if Stafford didnt have a chance

Ya, I don't think Carr has been the problem.

Just not enough experienced skill players on offense.

The ab think kinda fuckdd them, they prolly sign or draft another wr if they dont draft him

Could have taken hollywood brown with the abrahams pick, and hope he fell 6 spots to take him in rd 2

I said going into the year ut was basically about him, let the young guys grow especially on d, if carr sucks we prolly picking top 5 and a chance at herbert or burrow, but as long as he doesnt shit the rest of way. He just needs a WR1 and a speedy deep threat, TE and RB is set, renfroe gonna be a solid white wr

Back