• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Lots of heat on him in the city. He's a terrible GM and this game is pathetic. I'm glad I missed the first half but I can't watch any more of this garbage product we are putting out.

Lots of heat on him in the city. He's a terrible GM and this game is pathetic. I'm glad I missed the first half but I can't watch any more of this garbage product we are putting out.

you think they let him draft another qb in this upcoming draft

He may not have a choice - it's looking eerily similar to the Browns and their QB roster over many years....sad really

I hate this culture where quarterbacks try to bitch to the refs after the play that they were tapped on the helmet. It reeks of soccer player behavior. Seriously has the NFL become this emasculated? STFU and play!

I hate this culture where quarterbacks try to bitch to the refs after the play that they were tapped on the helmet. It reeks of soccer player behavior. Seriously has the NFL become this emasculated? STFU and play!

Yup, the NFL has created this shit. Only a matter of time before its routine for a QB to duck his helmet into an oncoming rusher to draw the flag.

Back