• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

now who is being ridiculous

just split it 50/50

I eating brunch and having football

also this morning getting up at HT of a football game was amazing

I just changed my mind on this

I agree, should be split

Not all games at ht at same time

NFL champs drop to 2-4

i dont understand why they dont use Landry more

this guy had the most catches in the league just 2 years ago

now who is being ridiculous

just split it 50/50

I eating brunch and having football

also this morning getting up at HT of a football game was amazing

The late games starting at 4:25, not every game on the slate. It makes no sense that some start a time 4:05 and the others 4:25

i see...why does it matter?

Also TV would be an answer. The first game almost always isn’t over by 4:05, so the late game either gets joined late, or they stop coverage of the first one to get to the start of the late game. This isn’t a great reason necessarily with access to games the way it is now, but you’d have to imagine it’s a factor they’d be thinking about.

Sucks for Cleveland. Did you see the "illegal crackback block" called on Landry? Baker looked really good until the hip injury. First time I'd really seen one of his games in its entirety.

I thought Rams would look a lot stronger than this coming from the long week, especially with SF coming off the short week themselves.

Sucks for Cleveland. Did you see the "illegal crackback block" called on Landry? Baker looked really good until the hip injury. First time I'd really seen one of his games in its entirety.

Yeah, that crack back block was as bad as a call can get in a football game. It wasn’t even close to being a penalty.

Baker is careless with the ball. If he doesn’t fix that he’s going to simply be an average QB in the league who makes some flashy plays every once in a while. You can’t continually turn the ball over and expect to win lots of games.

I hear you about being careless with the ball. I didn't see too much of that from him, but what I did notice was the drops by the receivers.

I have 3 two-teamers with Rams as the final leg. Thinking of taking some points with SF if Rams get 7 here. I want it to be a good wager though - don't want to do it just to "hedge"

Back