• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

patented clowns clusterfuck. looking forward to when the whiners have to start playing some real competition. neither of these teams are good.

I step out and here announcers say "Mayfield's second interception of the year in the RZ."

I watch replay.

There needs to be a new category.

"Pass thrown to hands of receiver, he fucks up & QB gets an undeserved INT on his record."

I step out and here announcers say "Mayfield's second interception of the year in the RZ."

I watch replay.

There needs to be a new category.

"Pass thrown to hands of receiver, he fucks up & QB gets an undeserved INT on his record."

They have it

Expected completion percentage

im gonna say if the 49ers win this game, the Steelers are sitll not out of it
You're hoping for 5-1 in the division, and wins over Miami, Jets, Arizona for 8. Not beating the Rams, Colts or Bills. Extra home game against the Chargers for 9? That would probably do it.

Haven't seen proof they can beat anyone other than Cincinnati yet though. Playing in hallmark bad team style....the proverbial just good enough to lose.

You're hoping for 5-1 in the division, and wins over Miami, Jets, Arizona for 8. Not beating the Rams, Colts or Bills. Extra home game against the Chargers for 9? That would probably do it.

Haven't seen proof they can beat anyone other than Cincinnati yet though. Playing in hallmark bad team style....the proverbial just good enough to lose.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if 8-8 got it done. Lamar has been solved, just blitz

that was a deion sanders i'm gonna dance around back here and then carry the ball like a loaf of bread special

Back