• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Once big mase gets comfy going deep, this team may be dangerous?

D is stout, I dont like the minkah trade, just in case they pick top 8, but damn if he ain't good

ive been propagandized maybe but ive become more and more ok with Minkah trade even if they suck this year

ive been propagandized maybe but ive become more and more ok with Minkah trade even if they suck this year

I heard an argument, that next year and maybe 1 more after is last chance with ben at that level, so it makes team better for 2020 for sure, I can kinda see it

All gonna come down to this year, if steez win like 6+ and pick is in the 10-16 range, think its a big W

I heard an argument, that next year and maybe 1 more after is last chance with ben at that level, so it makes team better for 2020 for sure, I can kinda see it

All gonna come down to this year, if steez win like 6+ and pick is in the 10-16 range, think its a big W

its just that if they drafted a DB next season, getting a Minkah is a best case scenario. Its pretty much like theyve just drafted Minkah

its just that if they drafted a DB next season, getting a Minkah is a best case scenario. Its pretty much like theyve just drafted Minkah

I actually like this train of thought . Minkah is better than anyone they are going draft in 1st round

Which matches are you looking forward to the most?
Big one tomorrow is bayern and spurs, Wednesday with barca and inter

But lille chelsea will be interesting, liverpool and salzburg should be all offense, and Leipzig lyon, valencia ajax, and benfica zenit are all important for the group, none of those 6 wanna lose, completely would change the group composition

Interested in how Bayer go about juve, hope they dont sit back

Wednesday is the much better game day, but tuesday has best game

Kinda think lokomotiv and galatasaray could cause sneaky upsets

I heard an intersting question today

Goff seems to have regressed

If you are McVay would you rather have Dalton or Goff

What do you think about pulisic situation braves?

Some us soccer twitter people are going nuts, those men in blazers guys arent helping either

I listened to the rewatchables on the town the other day, had watched it last week again

Rusillo is incredible, he actually calls bill on his idiotic takes too which no one else at the ringer wiill

I listened to the rewatchables on the town the other day, had watched it last week again

Rusillo is incredible, he actually calls bill on his idiotic takes too which no one else at the ringer wiill

Rusillo is hilarious

the podcast with him and Chris Long is good

What do you think about pulisic situation braves?

Some us soccer twitter people are going nuts, those men in blazers guys arent helping either

Well two things that annoy me

1. Just because you pay 70 million doesn’t mean he is a guaranteed starter or deserves playing time

2 . It’s also ridiculous to suggest he isn’t good enough for this Chelsea squad

Whenever he gets the opp he has to stand out , those are the stakes

But, there is some concern , Frank just doesn’t seem to rate him . Hopeful, but not optimistic here . He is like 4-5 on winger depth chart . If this is how it’s going be , maybe they loan him out this Spring

I don’t know how mentally strong the kid is , hopefully he is but you never know

Back