NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

Gonna be a good third period.

Agreed.

And I think Santa's going to be sweating it out. I don't think this thing finishes 2-1.

this is what Anaheim did 2 years back. Detroit led by 1 very late into game 5, coughed it up for OT, lost in OT, and then lost the series.

Viewers on the west coast really looking forward to Fox Sports presentation of 'Kristi Yamaguchi: Always Dream' are going to hate life here right now.

Murphy's Law, Joe. You chase, the B's season ends tonight.

For those who agree with the premise a 2-0 lead is the worst in Hockey, I should let you know teams who go up 2-0 are 28-3 SU these playoffs (that incl's taking it for granted BOS doesnt lose from here).

they actually chose Wade Redden over Chara, and they wonder why the last two years have been so bad

Yeah, I mean, maybe they couldn't see Chara being this dominant, though I have trouble with that, but you do everything you can to lock that guy up.

Wade Redden. Genius.

This is looking bad for Carolina, Boston is going to have tons of confidence going in to the game 6. Before this game started they probably had none

4-0 B's!!

lock it up. congrats B's backers....:cheers:

as for total backers GL. game total certainly may land on 5....

Most nhl fans outside of the bruins fanbase doubt Thomas's ability due to his unorthodox style. He is a solid goaltender.

Ya I can't deny the numbers he has put up, and he should and will win the vezina this season. But just watching him he doesn't breed confidence with the style he plays

This is looking bad for Carolina, Boston is going to have tons of confidence going in to the game 6. Before this game started they probably had none

I take issue with that.

In the 05-06 SC finals, Edmonton destroyed Carolina on the ice 4-0 in Edmonton to take the series to a 7th game. Back on home ice, Carolina never gave Edmonton a chance. I see the Canes doing exactly the same here.

Back