NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

his series wager check is already in the mail

That's what really stings on this.

The Canucks were right there on going up 3-1 in this series. Now they're barely breathing.

yep nucks lost the series in 3rd period of G4.

they had this shit won but this fucking team cannot defend a lead for the life of them, its very frustrating

i only sigh cause I had money on them...in other news...penguins and carolina in the eastern conference finals

Ugh, I forgot I had this going, too.

1. Hockey Futures - 2009 NHL Playoffs
Western Conference
Odds to win the Western Conference
Vancouver Canucks (+285) [pending]

=(

Just got home about 20 minutes ago, I was extremely depressed all the way home but I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and on came the shawshank redemption. And on came the scene when red says "hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies"

I am taking that as a sign

wings should be up right now...

anaheim loves to steal these types of games off a giveaway or odd man rush.

ya Wings are gonna need to score soon, if Anaheim gets the first goal after the dominant first period by the Wings then they could have a big let down

Ducks just look like a different team from games 1, 2 and 3. It's almost like wings turned into 5th gear.

Ducks just look like a different team from games 1, 2 and 3. It's almost like wings turned into 5th gear.

Wings look like the wings from the 1H of the season, and playoffs last year, clicking on all cylinders and just looking DOMINANT.
and osgood not being a sieve

This calls for some APRIL IN THE D:cheers:
you and bar's favorite song

when you say ducks, you mean lakers, right?

The funny part is, they'll still win the series, maybe even beat Denver in the Conference Finals. But they're a trainwreck.

Sort of like Anaheim right now.

Wings look like the wings from the 1H of the season, and playoffs last year, clicking on all cylinders and just looking DOMINANT.
and osgood not being a sieve

This calls for some APRIL IN THE D:cheers:
you and bar's favorite song

LOL, they have turned it up another level.

I have to give it up for Hiller, it should be 5-0 if it wasn't for that kid.

Did you guys see Datsuyk flip it over from behind the net and try and score from his own flip??

when you say ducks, you mean lakers, right?

The funny part is, they'll still win the series, maybe even beat Denver in the Conference Finals. But they're a trainwreck.

Sort of like Anaheim right now.

Lakers just don't seem to have that killer instinct and I know that has been said a million times..

Lakers just don't seem to have that killer instinct and I know that has been said a million times..

Good teams win, great teams cover.

Some teams get it, some teams don't. The Lakers don't, and you could hear it in Phil Jackson's voice in the press conference.

Couldn't happen to a nicer team.

how about a lil rally music! worst song ever!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcyPTHD2aZ4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcyPTHD2aZ4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You mean Boston/Carolina right?

I hope your Bs win tonight, Matt, but I can't really bring myself to care about that series right now. Boston owes me money and the only team that seems to be playing well is Carolina.

coming in the last minute of regulation

Stupid me, I laid off. But I'm pulling for you.

3-2 Ducks in OT would be nice.

Mainly because it's drive Hunt nuts, which is pretty much the goal.

Back