NHL 2nd Round - In-Games

F**k.

3-2.

Chicago scores again.

Now I, too, am glad I stayed off that under.

Come on, Vancouver, get it together.

If it's Chicago it must be OT. Hawks pull this out and they'll be talking about this night for years.

PS - Cubs went an extra inning tonight too. But they lost.

Wow @ the possibility of OT last I saw was 3-0

Who would you guys like in OT? Tilt betting + poker over here for the next hour or so lol

How on earth did they get a 3 on 1?

Chicago pinched a bit. You could hear the Canucks yelling to start it at their own blue line.

It was actually a great initial save, just no real back-checking.

brutal 3rd period, great finish

that has to be deflating for the blackhawks to come back like that and then lose at the end.

I dono if in the US they were showing the CBC feed but after Campbell missed the puck that led to the Canucks empty netter they showed the Hawks management box and Scotty Bowman was screaming about Campbell, you could make him out saying "what the hell was he doing down there, fucking idiot"

That's hilarious, G.

We didn't get that feed, so I missed that.

Great win for Vancouver. Obviously they fell asleep there for a stretch, but when they turn it on you can see Chicago really can only chase.

Should be a great series, though.

Ya real wake up call for Vancouver, I think they come out a lot harder next game and they wont let up like tonight.

Nice to learn lessons without having to pay for it with a loss.

Perhaps that cut happened when he hit the ice, but either way, this guy's probably going to draw a suspension for this.

Five minute major.

And he's done for the day.

So, maybe he won't be suspended, because he's effectively suspended for this game.

intensity of this series probably just got bumped up a bunch of notches. obviously not nearly as bad as the Avs and drapers face but could have similar effects just in a lesser degree

lotta folks at blankets got zero respect for the Ducks

I'll be honest, I didn't have much respect for them coming into the playoffs, but that was based on their numbers.

Which brings up another point, but now I respect them. But they have to stay out of the box--as evidenced right here.

I'll be honest, I didn't have much respect for them coming into the playoffs, but that was based on their numbers.

which is fair enough, but the attitude I related comes after they've beaten the Sharks. You dont fluke 1st round series wins over president cup winners.

Boston looks like they have zero rust

I'm glad I stayed way away from that game.

I'm more interested in finding good total opportunities there anyway.

How's the flow of the game?

which is fair enough, but the attitude I related comes after they've beaten the Sharks. You dont fluke 1st round series wins over president cup winners.

Again, somewhat surprising given the history of that forum. Generally a refuge where just a few, smart folks would be.

Not only don't you fluke beating a President's Trophy team, if you/they/anybody watched that series they'd know the score of that series was very representative of the series itself. SJ didn't get bad calls, or injured, or run out of time, they got beaten by a better team.

Back