NFLx Plays/Thoughts

If I didn’t have so many crappy things going on I’d say I was living a charmed life with the missed xp, lol. Obviously the game under was better than the Texans team total but they kinda lied to me, I thought I was gonna get 20ish minutes of stroud garbage ass playing qb and I don’t think he ever woulda scored a point! Going forward you gotta think he gonna play entire 1st half if they plan on him being starter, don’t they? Personally I wouldn’t have drafted him, I like mills better and if he didn’t improve they coulda drafted one the QB locks next year, I thought moving back up for stroud was retarded but no shock cause Texans are dumb! Long as we can count on stroud playing majority of the 1st halves I like Texans 1st half unders, lol.
We appreciate them trading up, believe me

We appreciate them trading up, believe me

No clue why waste assets to take a qb nobody really thinks has the makings of a legit franchise guy? I guess stroud could end up being that but can anyone really say it with confidence? I sure the hell dunno how? Then bring next year into play where there at least one lead pipe lock short of injury or something crazy he gonna be great, maybe 2? I’m still not completely sure bout the unc kid like I am Caleb Williams but I much rather have Maye next year than stroud now! I think mills has a better chance of being the guy than stroud, considering the circumstances I thought Mills flashed some pretty good things at times. Not sure what makes them more confident Stroud a franchise qb and mills isn’t? Give mills another year with the new staff, if he doesn’t improve then you have a chance to get one of 2 guys that most everyone thinks has a chance to be great. Instead you waste all your ammo on Stroud, when it all said and done my money on Hendon Hooker having a better career than stroud! What round lions steal him?!?!? I guess this why Texans are perennial losers tho!

No clue why waste assets to take a qb nobody really thinks has the makings of a legit franchise guy? I guess stroud could end up being that but can anyone really say it with confidence? I sure the hell dunno how? Then bring next year into play where there at least one lead pipe lock short of injury or something crazy he gonna be great, maybe 2? I’m still not completely sure bout the unc kid like I am Caleb Williams but I much rather have Maye next year than stroud now! I think mills has a better chance of being the guy than stroud, considering the circumstances I thought Mills flashed some pretty good things at times. Not sure what makes them more confident Stroud a franchise qb and mills isn’t? Give mills another year with the new staff, if he doesn’t improve then you have a chance to get one of 2 guys that most everyone thinks has a chance to be great. Instead you waste all your ammo on Stroud, when it all said and done my money on Hendon Hooker having a better career than stroud! What round lions steal him?!?!? I guess this why Texans are perennial losers tho!
You guys read if Ridder playing 2marro? I gotta assume he at least play 3-4 series right? Atl has one stacked looking backfield and a coach who knows how to call run games. I dunno bout Ridder as the qb at all but you gotta think any team who plays them gonna be sore the following week! Bijan on top of Allgeier and Patterson! That a lot of getting the ball shoved right down your throat and play action I would think!!

I’ll track Ridder. They have Heineken as a backup, too. That’s a nice mobile combination for the preseason. Woodside isn’t exciting. They’ll be up against Mike White who did struggle earlier in camp and Skyler Thompson. So not sure what to expect. Leaning Falcons!

I’ll track Ridder. They have Heineken as a backup, too. That’s a nice mobile combination for the preseason. Woodside isn’t exciting. They’ll be up against Mike White who did struggle earlier in camp and Skyler Thompson. So not sure what to expect. Leaning Falcons!

I don’t have a great feel for that one. Love me the under 35 in packers/bungals game and I’m taking a liking to Steelers, they have a really good qb room, I wouldn’t want those dudes as my starter but far as backups and/or preseason trubisky and Rudolph bout as good if gets short of the young kids who can run around and make plays, love those guys late in these games like Cunningham last night! He looked pretty damn good!!

I dunno if Pickett playing? He another guy I would think they would want to get some work, obviously not more than 2-3 series but that could def lead to a score, then it puts trubisky and Rudolph up against lessor competition. Those dudes should rip up the 3rd stringers! There nothing bout the Bucs qb room that makes me think they scoring points on Steelers! When Faker is your starting qb it pretty much automatic your backups suck!

I dunno if Pickett playing? He another guy I would think they would want to get some work, obviously not more than 2-3 series but that could def lead to a score, then it puts trubisky and Rudolph up against lessor competition. Those dudes should rip up the 3rd stringers! There nothing bout the Bucs qb room that makes me think they scoring points on Steelers! When Faker is your starting qb it pretty much automatic your backups suck!

Pickett is starting tonight.

Baker starting. Trask to start next week. Usually when they say that you don’t see extended reps with the backup with the 2s. They try to give both starters equal opportunities back to back weeks with the 1s. That means a lot of John Wolford. An awful slow QB.

McCoy will only see a few snaps. Cardinals backups are awful. Wilson will see 15 snaps and I like Stidham as a backup. Dinucci is capable late. Feel like Broncos want this one. I’ll likely lay the number and juice late.

Pickett is starting tonight.

Baker starting. Trask to start next week. Usually when they say that you don’t see extended reps with the backup with the 2s. They try to give both starters equal opportunities back to back weeks with the 1s. That means a lot of John Wolford. An awful slow QB.

I dont think much or never thought much of Faker, I havnt really seen enough of trask to know for sure? All I do know is they brought Faker in to compete and he apparently has the edge? To me that doesn’t speak well of trask! I’m usually hesitant to go against a team w a true qb battle going but with these stiffs not real worried they go off on Steelers backup d. I don’t see a whole lot of quality depth at bucs skill positions either, I don’t know lot bout the Steelers backup wrs but I trust them to always be developing quality players at that position! I’m usually not a huge fan of laying points in preseason but this seems bout goid a time as any. Like you said woodford doesn’t worry me at all. Trubisky has the legs plus him and Rudolph I think still hungry enough to want another chance in this league and will produce against stiffs.

I dont think much or never thought much of Faker, I havnt really seen enough of trask to know for sure? All I do know is they brought Faker in to compete and he apparently has the edge? To me that doesn’t speak well of trask! I’m usually hesitant to go against a team w a true qb battle going but with these stiffs not real worried they go off on Steelers backup d. I don’t see a whole lot of quality depth at bucs skill positions either, I don’t know lot bout the Steelers backup wrs but I trust them to always be developing quality players at that position! I’m usually not a huge fan of laying points in preseason but this seems bout goid a time as any. Like you said woodford doesn’t worry me at all. Trubisky has the legs plus him and Rudolph I think still hungry enough to want another chance in this league and will produce against stiffs.

Wouldn’t be fair to Trask to have him out there throwing to 2s and 3s too long with backup OL after Baker plays with the 1s.

Tell me who will be playing guys that are 2nd string at bama and I'll bet the under and fade

Texans and patriots game was all about the oline. Who cares about the qbs

I always get Trask and Driskel confused for obvious reasons...they both suck hard

Tell me who will be playing guys that are 2nd string at bama and I'll bet the under and fade

Texans and patriots game was all about the oline. Who cares about the qbs
Something to this but Mills didn't have much problem moving the ball with that shitty backup Houston OLine

Something to this but Mills didn't have much problem moving the ball with that shitty backup Houston OLine

I think it obviously a mixture of both, team game. You can put a all world oline in front of stroud and he ain’t moving the ball on a respectable d imo

Mills was great quick releases. Mills was the story of the final score.

I know I been banging this drum enough already but I seriously don’t understand wasting that draft capital to take Stroud, I think mills has a way better chance if he was given a decent supporting cast. I thought mills looked really good at times last year on a obviously crappy team!! I woulda gave him a shot w the new staff then if they didn’t like him after year you go get one the 2 legit guys coming out next year. But again, Texans to what loser franchises do, that why they losers and will continue to be!

All that said bout how dumb i thought it was for houston to move back in to take stroud i do love the idea of Texans 1st half unders assuming they let Stroud play more and more each week!

I know I been banging this drum enough already but I seriously don’t understand wasting that draft capital to take Stroud, I think mills has a way better chance if he was given a decent supporting cast. I thought mills looked really good at times last year on a obviously crappy team!! I woulda gave him a shot w the new staff then if they didn’t like him after year you go get one the 2 legit guys coming out next year. But again, Texans to what loser franchises do, that why they losers and will continue to be!
Yea I agree with that. Mills I've always liked.

I didn't watch much past the first series when stroud went out but the patriots didn't do anything....is bill Obrien really better then Patricia

I see ppl upgrading patriots due to bill obrien well they still look like shit. I don't know why they are going to be so much better

Yea I agree with that. Mills I've always liked.

I didn't watch much past the first series when stroud went out but the patriots didn't do anything....is bill Obrien really better then Patricia

I see ppl upgrading patriots due to bill obrien well they still look like shit. I don't know why they are going to be so much better

Lol. I’m with you, I never liked obrien either, the only time his offenses worked that I recall were, when Brady ran the show, when watson just did his freakish athlete thing and carried that incompetent boob, and at bama with all the best players and a legit system already in place where all he basically did was call plays, a donkey coulda done that!!

The most exciting thing bout that game from pats standpoint was the only reason I watched the entire shit show, Cunningham vs 4th stringers in the 4th qrtr. That the only time obrien offense moved the ball when his qb was most athletic player on the field! I know it was against guys who be parking cars in a month but I seriously think the only way pats offense is gonna have success this year would be playing Cunningham! The problem with that (other than the fact it probably never happen) is that kid could hardly make it thru entire ncaa games upright, his body can’t handle the abuse his game puts on it. With pats lack of weapons, mac n cheese Jones, and a uninspired retread play caller im not excited bout anything with pats cept maybe playing some unders!

Last edited:
I always get Trask and Driskel confused for obvious reasons...they both suck hard

I really don’t know bout Trask. Want to say I recall he had a pretty dang good arm at Florida? No clue what his football iq like or any the other things that matter? I know if I thought really highly of him I wouldn’t have signed Faker, a solid backup qb for sure, not a loud mouth douche trying to win job but we all know he garbage (I think everyone now agrees, even the ppl who liked him at 1st? Lol). Seems like I recall someone around here liking Trask at Florida/coming out, can’t remember who it was tho?

took under/fade accordingly

Highest total of weekend I believe, 40 pretty high for week 1 of preseason. I thought bout bucs team total under but decided just to roll with Steelers. I think trubisky and Rudolph probably good for 3 scoring drives at least.

Biggest fear for me is kinda same as is playing Steelers. When there a legit qb battle you often see more points. I just don’t think baker all that good and I doubt they have 1st teamers out there with him all that long. Even if bucs did have 1st half lead I feel like this probably a good halftime game, Steelers should own the 2nd half this game imo.

O’Brien and NE was running clock from their first possession. I’m not a fan of him but he will be better than Patricia!

I mean you would hope but he isn’t gonna make this group into anything special, not sure that possible really. Zappe was just completing 4 yard passes most the game, pretty much run game thru the air. Obrien one these jerkoff retread lifers that has all the right friends to keep getting jobs. I would expect mac n cheese to look much more competent again but he not special, the guys around him just ok, they look like the same kinda right around .500 team to me, if the schedule is tough 7-9, if it easy maybe 9-7 but I don’t know I see them winning more than 2 games in the east, times have changed, lol.

He’s the best QB on the team. Texans are crazy not to start him in the regular season.

It’s not even close who better and who could actually be a legit starter. Hopefully for Mills sake during the season someone loses their qb and talk Texans into trading him, best chance he has of a good career since these idiots now have every incentive to pretend stroud can play the position, lol.

Packers -2.5 -130 4u
Packers ML -175 4u
Close Open Texans -170 with Packers -175 (2u risk)

Packers 1H -185 4u

Wow, Browning is starting for Bengals.

What was the other option Semien? We all seen him enough! I assume none the stud skill guys playing? long as both coaches do the right thing that doesn’t include backups giving points to the opposing team I just dunno how the hell they get 5+ tds in this game?

Bengals not playing any starters on defense and they lost a lot of their secondary in the offseason - so I would expect it to be pretty raw.

I liked what I saw from Love in the preseason last year. He moved the ball with ease vs. the 9ers.

Bengals not playing any starters on defense and they lost a lot of their secondary in the offseason - so I would expect it to be pretty raw.

I liked what I saw from Love in the preseason last year. He moved the ball with ease vs. the 9ers.

I’ve liked him at times, recall others like a game in kc where it looked awful, I think he a pothead so probably all kinds of all over the place, lol. I have so much respect for cincy DC I think they be fine on that side the ball, I could def see a scoring drive from Love before he sits tho. I was thinking bout what you were saying talking to one my friends and kinda thought packers 1st qrtr makes lot of sense.

I recall I liked Love a lot of times in college, then he started being a pothead! Maybe he over that shit now? Not that I have a problem w weed, It probably tough to learn a playbook and execute a game plan if you getting stoned throughout week tho.

I recall I liked Love a lot of times in college, then he started being a pothead! Maybe he over that shit now? Not that I have a problem w weed, It probably tough to learn a playbook and execute a game plan if you getting stoned throughout week tho.

I feel like he will look good this preseason and then sputter in regular season. Although I thought he looked okay that one sunday night game he came in last year.

I finally built my desk/office in the loft - miss being back on a PC. Beats the crap of staring at a 4 inch phone all day and night!

I feel like he will look good this preseason and then sputter in regular season. Although I thought he looked okay that one sunday night game he came in last year.

We were talking bout that too, wasn’t it in Philly he came in and it turned into a pinball game? But then I remember the kc game rodgers didn’t play cause the covid shit or something, guess that was few years back now? Hell I can’t remember, that the problem w weed, lol. I think he has more than enough talent, really just comes down to whether he has matured to the point he puts in the required work and has learned to read defenses. Not sure how I feel bout lafluer but at this point Love should be able to run his system exactly how it supposed to be, whether or not that equals great offense i dunno. I think it look a whole lot better than last night, lol. I figure even if he is good if he puts together a great drive that should be the end of his night right then.

We were talking bout that too, wasn’t it in Philly he came in and it turned into a pinball game? But then I remember the kc game rodgers didn’t play cause the covid shit or something, guess that was few years back now? Hell I can’t remember, that the problem w weed, lol. I think he has more than enough talent, really just comes down to whether he has matured to the point he puts in the required work and has learned to read defenses. Not sure how I feel bout lafluer but at this point Love should be able to run his system exactly how it supposed to be, whether or not that equals great offense i dunno. I think it look a whole lot better than last night, lol. I figure even if he is good if he puts together a great drive that should be the end of his night right then.

lol that KC game - GB didn't do anything but somehow they covered. Classic KC bs

The love for the Queefs would be so much larger if they were a 65% ATS team like all great teams should be.

It’s so shitty cause even a wanna be sharp like me has such a hard time playing against them a lot of weeks cause it a number you know they could easily cover! Lol. There a few where the number way high agaibst a one the div teams and you know taking the points money, the other weeks I just don’t even fuck with them.

Back