*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

sweet run
an_horse.gif

Here's my CFB for tomorrow...if you see obvious flaws please don't hesitate to comment: Stanford ML; Kst -12 & VaTech -11

I wouldn't be shocked to see USC beat the tree, nor would i be surprised to see them lose by 21

thx guys...i usually do 'barely ok' in college, if that....but for some reason decent in 2h

thing with ISU, to be up 14-0, crowd energized knowing what NDSU is capable of, then the the air let out

I think KState rolls tbh

that's the other side of it, ISU typically plays Kstate well at home, even when completely undermanned

To stay competitive, the run defense is going to have to sustain for 4 quarters, that will be the difference

I normally would say that should happen at home against purple kansas, but the deflation of last week's game would be a concern. The minute things go south, how do they respond?

i'd say it was 15 years ago, or a little more. Used to see Leach in this bar I hung out in...he liked the liquor, not that there is anything wrong with that

A tout I unfortunately know is forcing mississippi state down my throat,I wont bet it on principle cause it come from hi,Im sure his shit is just to bet mismatch huge spreads,fuck him

Over killer coming up

Back