*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

Indians need to win 8 more games, Nats 10 for me to win my baseball ftures. And unless Rockies win all of their remaining games I win that too. Kinda concerned with Nats
I have Nats too and i'm worried. Once they lock everything up they might start resting people.

Remember back in the 80's when the NFL aired a game with no announcers, just the sound of the game? Better than Berman.

is arizona seriously holding 2 punters on their team?
you never know when a punt returner will karate kick one to the face

2aab73893abf2b455cb873f884a66047.gif

A. Brown should get an indefinite suspension for that nonsense, since we have video. Violence against punters is almost as bad as domestic violence.

A. Brown should get an indefinite suspension for that nonsense, since we have video. Violence against punters is almost as bad as domestic violence.
no way
1- the reason i love the internet...within minutes there was karate kid shit everywhere...just great
2- it was fucking hilarious....

no way
1- the reason i love the internet...within minutes there was karate kid shit everywhere...just great
2- it was fucking hilarious....

It was pretty funny, and really fit the tone of the 1st half of the game.

Watching it live, before all the replays, I was like … "Did he just kick our punter in the face?"

Zastudil got hurt on Friday I think and is only active to hold for kicks, makes sense to me

Back