*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

Whenever I see those giant flags covering the field, I always think of Brandon Weeden getting trapped under it.

where exactly is the flooding at? anywhere near you?

Most of it was a few miles south, the I-10 that they showed is a good half hour south of me

Problem here is the ground doesn't absorb anything, it's all clay and water just runs downhill

Probably got around 2 inches by me, about 10 miles south they had 5 inches by 9 this morning and nowhere for it to go

Most of it was a few miles south, the I-10 that they showed is a good half hour south of me

Problem here is the ground doesn't absorb anything, it's all clay and water just runs downhill

Probably got around 2 inches by me, about 10 miles south they had 5 inches by 9 this morning and nowhere for it to go
jeebus

Look that soldier looked like he was doing everything in his power not to fly away with the flag

crazy

It was crazy this morning, never seen anything like it and we see plenty of flooding, but a major freeway?

I guess the smaller cars were staying in the lanes with less water, but semis would go through the heavier watered lanes and the wake it created just smoked those cars

So true. In Florida we get 2 inches in 20 minutes but the ground absorbs it. Last year in Toronto they got an inch and half and it was severe flooding and I was amazed because that was a normal afternoon for us in Florida

we dont sing anything,its fucking embarassing,blokes living in the streets without a pot to piss in and national anthenm being sung whenever theres a break in tv adverts
blokes live on the street everywhere

nothing embarrasing about it

they have 5 blokes that beg for money at the same red light for the last 3 years....right across from the Bridge House. Not kidding, like 50 feet away. And they live under the bridge instead of going 50 feet to get help and work and live inside for a bit

blokes live on the street everywhere

nothing embarrasing about it

they have 5 blokes that beg for money at the same red light for the last 3 years....right across from the Bridge House. Not kidding, like 50 feet away. And they live under the bridge instead of going 50 feet to get help and work and live inside for a bit
Ive lived here 45 years and seen 2 or 3 homeless guys ....maybe if we all sing songs about how great pour country is they might disappear ?

Ive lived here 45 years and seen 2 or 3 homeless guys ....maybe if we all sing songs about how great pour country is they might disappear ?
don't know where "here" is, but I doubt the singing helps....and Lord knows you fuckers like to sing

hear that shit in the stands on NBC early in the AM

Indians need to win 8 more games, Nats 10 for me to win my baseball ftures. And unless Rockies win all of their remaining games I win that too. Kinda concerned with Nats

Indians need to win 8 more games, Nats 10 for me to win my baseball ftures. And unless Rockies win all of their remaining games I win that too. Kinda concerned with Nats

Tribe lock, go ahead and spend the money.

Back