*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

philip-rivers-bolo-tie-bengals-win.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahaha

the bolo tie. that's it!!!!!!! lolololololol

I've met Chucky a bunch of times through his brother Jay Gruden who is now the coach of Washington. Jay used to be the coach of the Arena Football team I Interned for. Both super nice guys. Still have Jays phone number.

Got a couple great Jay Gruden stories. Will tell a quick one.

In Arena Football, they do Open Tryouts. They are CASH COWS. All these kids think its nto real pro football and they can play. Charge $85 to tryout and we'd get over 1000 people there. Only 1 player in 4 years made training camp. We have our "fan club" which is all trailer trash people and hilarious. So Jay shows up late because "there was a long starbucks line". The fan club comes up and was like "Coach how are we going to do this year?" Jay looks at them, takes a sip of his coffee and says "We are going to fucking suck ass." THen he walks away

:rofl:

:rofl: same shitshow here for the Rattlers

Went to the Barnstormer games back when Kurt Warner was there, those were great, hell literally the only show in Des Moines..

Thanks for the info guys. I'm fixing to put Ellington back in. Hopefully fitz can have a nice game and I won't have to worry to much about it

look how quinn had to go at him

I bet Cruz would rather take the hit than lose an ACL like he almost did there

Back