*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

Damn I have Dwyer and Ellington which one do I start. I'm down 17 and still have te rest of this gam with megatron an have Larry Fitzgerald for next game. Which one do you guy recommend Dwyer or Ellington???

Damn I have Dwyer and Ellington which one do I start. I'm down 17 and still have te rest of this gam with megatron an have Larry Fitzgerald for next game. Which one do you guy recommend Dwyer or Ellington???
ellington. if he's active he should be playing.

Bolts are overrated after last season's finish. City thinks they're winning a SB this season.

They're improved but the defense can't be trusted.

I have Ellington and Woodhead, don't know how much Andre can or will play, almost wish I didn't have to make a decision. I'd definitely go with him over Dwyer though.

Cue the Manning INT face...

1262941033_eli.jpg

I've met Chucky a bunch of times through his brother Jay Gruden who is now the coach of Washington. Jay used to be the coach of the Arena Football team I Interned for. Both super nice guys. Still have Jays phone number.

Got a couple great Jay Gruden stories. Will tell a quick one.

In Arena Football, they do Open Tryouts. They are CASH COWS. All these kids think its nto real pro football and they can play. Charge $85 to tryout and we'd get over 1000 people there. Only 1 player in 4 years made training camp. We have our "fan club" which is all trailer trash people and hilarious. So Jay shows up late because "there was a long starbucks line". The fan club comes up and was like "Coach how are we going to do this year?" Jay looks at them, takes a sip of his coffee and says "We are going to fucking suck ass." THen he walks away

:rofl:

Back