*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

Talent wise, there probably isnt a better qb than Stafford. He just makes some bonehead decisions. His arm strength and mobility is impressive.

That's exactly where JPP would have been. In his face making him throw a bone headed jump ball.

But without him this game is toast

Only Mark Richt could have Moreno, Aj Green, Massaquoi, Stafford, Kris Durham and like 5 other pros on offense and not even with the SEC east..

I still can't believe someone at GT didn't say, fuck this shitty offense - we got to throw it to Calvin? what a waste of college talent.

so why is the NCAA reducing PSU's ban. I don't give a fuck what they did in response to Sandusky. A ban is a ban. that sets a really bad example.

What do you mean by talent? Vick's always had almost no QB talent but he is an athlete.

In terms of athleticism and arm strength on a real sized man there's no better than the walking GOAT Kaepernick.

Who made the play of the day yesterday vs. the Cowgirls running through an arm tackle and throwing a 40 yard laser in one motion.

Truly, inspiring.

You give me one choice for the perfect QB I take Rodgers. He can make every throw, has the brains, has the legs and is an incredible leader.

Back