*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

It's not dead yet Staff looked indecisive with this NOLA style attack. Giants pass rush should continue to present problems. Just bad luck

Only thing Giants have going for themselves is they have an OK defense, good front 4, and it's still the Lions, and it's still Stafford. Could get a p6 at anytime

Reggie Bush is still one of the most electric players in the league. Complete game changer, who you have to game plan for.

Only thing Giants have going for themselves is they have an OK defense, good front 4, and it's still the Lions, and it's still Stafford. Could get a p6 at anytime

Its early but I believe this is a different lions team now that Schwartz is gone. Most of their past issues have boiled down to coaching.

You under water bro?

Pretty rough around the valley this morning but wasn't so up my way, still probably got a couple inches. The single day record at Sky Harbor was 2.89 inches and they had over 3 inches by 9 this morning. A couple miles north of there was at 5 inches this morning. Crazy.

Pretty rough around the valley this morning but wasn't so up my way, still probably got a couple inches. The single day record at Sky Harbor was 2.89 inches and they had over 3 inches by 9 this morning. A couple miles north of there was at 5 inches this morning. Crazy.

A friend of mine texted me some pictures of the 10fwy under like five feet of water. Nuts.

A friend of mine texted me some pictures of the 10fwy under like five feet of water. Nuts.

Yep, never seen anything like it, cars turned on their side and water up to the top, in a lake in the middle of I-10. I honestly don't know how something like this hasn't happened before

Yep, never seen anything like it, cars turned on their side and water up to the top, in a lake in the middle of I-10. I honestly don't know how something like this hasn't happened before

its been so dry for so long that when you get a four inch downpour there isn't anywhere for the runoff to sink in.

Giants and Vikings are the teams to beat in this division. Not sold on Cutler, not sold on the packers skilled position guys.

Back