*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

you might be right but Luck has had some pretty impressive comeback wins in the 2H of games

yeah thats true but hes going up against Manning, who is a god in the regular season. That chiefs game was against Alex Smith. Manning sniffs a comeback hell just hit Thomas for an 80 yard TD tell every1 to stfu

suit yourselves guys, makes no real difference to me personally. But myself and others have won a lot of money on these free play contests with no strings attached other then you signing up to a website. Don't really understand it myself. It makes as much sense to me as those people that say they don't get direct deposit so they can see the check or some stupid shit

:Finger2:

not to beat a dead horse but this is all you need for 5dimes (or BOL). To say you dont have time to do this is a little beyond stupid...

well anyway, I'm done arguing about it. (like I've stopped arguing with the women at work who refuses direct deposit) . 5dimes probably the best book on the net in terms of lines and quality. You actually need an account at BOL for the NFL contest anyway. Do it or don't. doesnt make a difference to me

can't believe people don't want direct deposit. who wants to go to the bank to deposit your check? fuck that. besides you can see you paycheck online nowadays with ADP and other services.

can't believe people don't want direct deposit. who wants to go to the bank to deposit your check? fuck that. besides you can see you paycheck online nowadays with ADP and other services.

It's a mystery of life. You'll have better luck explaining how to split an atom to me then why ppl dont have DD. Unless you are doing shady shit in your work life, no reason.

were you picking them off when they had that one version of live betting , I think back in May for a couple of weeks. I say some wack lines on there on some soccer game, and one of the games it was behind

suit yourselves guys, makes no real difference to me personally. But myself and others have won a lot of money on these free play contests with no strings attached other then you signing up to a website. Don't really understand it myself. It makes as much sense to me as those people that say they don't get direct deposit so they can see the check or some stupid shit
this guy

did your daddies tell you you need 5 signups to stay mod?

jeez

I agree, but on some "distribution type Payments" all I can ever see is a code and then have to figure out the source. Its irrelevant soon enuf there will be no checks

I agree, but on some "distribution type Payments" all I can ever see is a code and then have to figure out the source. Its irrelevant soon enuf there will be no checks

oddly enough the lady at my work who doesn't get DD, just started getting SS. So she had to get direct deposit. After years of telling her how flawless DD is, the SS DD didn't work for her

oddly enough the lady at my work who doesn't get DD, just started getting SS. So she had to get direct deposit. After years of telling her how flawless DD is, the SS DD didn't work for her
I'd never trust the government....hell, they'd short you a penny

were you picking them off when they had that one version of live betting , I think back in May for a couple of weeks. I say some wack lines on there on some soccer game, and one of the games it was behind

I had actually helped them out with that. That Live BEtting Plus was on the mirror site a week before it went onto the main site. I had a bet a Asian TOtal and it affeceted the software. So after I won that bet, it was paying me Double. For Instance, if I had bet 400 to win 100 and win. It would pay the normal 500 plus another 400. Happened on like 6 straight bets so I contacted customer service and talked to Becky and she was super cool and told me to contact her directlry if any more problems came up. It wasn't behind on anything when it was on the mirror site but I don't think it could handle the load of all the regular traffic so they axed it

Back