*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

where are all the flags we were supposed to see this weekend? they are letting them get away with more than they did last year in some of these games.

LOL At Citadel OL today

"I played in the game last night and also contributed to the injury list and that was just the mindset going into the game," Hill wrote in his post. "Me and my offensive line brothers preached to each other all week that we would be going for knees from the first play to the last play with the A-backs included. We saw it as if they [won't] respect us for blocking them then we'll make them respect us for cutting them!"

Robert Raiola, CPA ‏@SportsTaxMan 24m

Fines for viol of Public law(Speeding tkt) are NOT tax deductible. Fines for violation of lge rules (throwing ball into stands) are tax ded.

1st Play - 4th Drive will result in:

• [*=left]a rush for a gain+110
    odds_up.png

[*=left]completed pass+130
    odds_up.png

[*=left]any other outcome+200
    odds_flat.png

[*=left]

LOL At Citadel OL today

"I played in the game last night and also contributed to the injury list and that was just the mindset going into the game," Hill wrote in his post. "Me and my offensive line brothers preached to each other all week that we would be going for knees from the first play to the last play with the A-backs included. We saw it as if they [won't] respect us for blocking them then we'll make them respect us for cutting them!"

omg

guys there 56 people in the Nfl Best Bet contest, guess how many of those people are in the + as of the afternoon games

this contest is still open btw

Back