***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

What a bitch-slapping that first half was.....the Giants should be suspended for domestic abuse.

1 down Ga Southern...

Swear to god, some of these coaches have their heads up there ass. WTF is Appy St DB's doing 8 yards of LOS on 4th an 6 on the outside???

dude do you just follow me now for any post?...I think that is weird.

If I posted a prayer there instead would that make you feel better? Jesus man...Naive

If you have an issue with me fine, say it.....but this dumb shit you keep doing is for the birds

My point is very valid. Football has been played the same way forever...Refs throw flags now that affect the game and the game happens too fast for them to see...Review happens all over. Why can we not review these plays?

Or PI for that matter?

Yea I am just weird...
what in the world are u ranting about...I think I referenced your saints post as a joke a week ago and haven't quoted u otherwise.....spaz much? Simply thing it's strange you've been a two week rant in games about the flags and choose a time the guys dead on the field to continue it...

need a hug?

redskins are 2-11 SU since last season when they trail at the half

they are 0-39 SU and ATS since 1994 when they trail by a margin of 14 or more at the half

Yankee stadium gonna be crazy in the bottom of the 9th when Jeter comes up. epic finish at home for him.

what in the world are u ranting about...I think I referenced your saints post as a joke a week ago and haven't quoted u otherwise.....spaz much? Simply thing it's strange you've been a two week rant in games about the flags and choose a time the guys dead on the field to continue it...

need a hug?
A rant? Dude it is like 23 words on they need to change the rule and then you come with the "dude is laying dead on the ground" thing like my post is insensitive and dude aint gonna walk now because I said that the rule needs to be reviewed/examined.

spaz much/need a hug was certainly a cute touch though

surprised I didnt get a gif to go along with it

A rant? Dude it is like 23 words on they need to change the rule and then you come with the "dude is laying dead on the ground" thing like my post is insensitive and dude aint gonna walk now because I said that the rule needs to be reviewed/examined.

calm down

UbxyU8f.gif

Back