***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

sup dudes I queried the database and found out that Since 2007 AZST is 3-23 SU and 11-14-1 ATS as the underdog in conference play. The three wins were at Washington in 2010 and at Arizona in 2010 and 2012. When you break those down to home games they are 0-8 SU and 4-3-1 ATS as the in-conference dog.

I did UCLA in a ML parlay with Miami (FL). Sagarin numbers say that game should be duke -7. Yet the book opened Miami as a 7-point favorite. And a shitload of people bet duke, like 60-70% of the betting public. So I took Miami.

they supposed to let him catch it?

it must be reviewed now....this is dumb

this cannot continue...is it on the table? anyone know?

they supposed to let him catch it?

it must be reviewed now....this is dumb

this cannot continue...is it on the table? anyone know?
they sandwiched his head in between helmets and he's lying dead and u think its a travesty it's a penalty...your grandstanding on this is weird

they sandwiched his head in between helmets and he's lying dead and u think its a travesty it's a penalty...your grandstanding on this is weird
dude do you just follow me now for any post?...I think that is weird.

If I posted a prayer there instead would that make you feel better? Jesus man...Naive

If you have an issue with me fine, say it.....but this dumb shit you keep doing is for the birds

My point is very valid. Football has been played the same way forever...Refs throw flags now that affect the game and the game happens too fast for them to see...Review happens all over. Why can we not review these plays?

Or PI for that matter?

Yea I am just weird...

I defended the Vikings player Jump that "threw" Brees on the ground and likely cost Vikes the game

I have no bet tonight fwiw either

Back