***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

Kind of behind on my handicapping today's card, but will let you know Pro, will post here and in the Belmont thread. Play and Gandy will have some good plays in there too.

Wyoming/MSU goes over in less than two quarters, lol. MSU should be Auto Over team every week.

Done discussing this game, is anyone else staring at Illinois tonight? 21 is a lot for a team that really overlooked their last gimme game

Wisconsin 2h team total over 17.5. Badger offense just needs to make a couple small adjustments in the blocking scheme and the run game should open up significantly.

Wisconsin 2h team total over 17.5. Badger offense just needs to make a couple small adjustments in the blocking scheme and the run game should open up significantly.
how can you say that?
I dont see it

how can you say that?
I dont see it

South Florida is messing up the Wisconsin run game at the point of attack with stunts that the offensive line wasn't picking up. Pick up the stunts and those runs for 1-2 yards are going to be going for 10-15 a pop.

South Florida is messing up the Wisconsin run game at the point of attack with stunts that the offensive line wasn't picking up. Pick up the stunts and those runs for 1-2 yards are going to be going for 10-15 a pop.

big IF
maybe the SF Dline is more talented than Wisky up front

u have NW vs iowa
thats why i said it cuz both sec half lines were up at the time
iowa/pur, nw/psu

I am thinking of playing Baylor -21 tonight very large, who is with me?
They have a legit D. I do not see ISU being able to keep up
They are coming off of a big rivalry game which they won. But gave up 66 pts combined to N Dakota st and K st

I'll never understand why offensive coordinators run right into the teeth of the defense on short yardage situations. Wisconsin puts all 11 guys within 5 yards of the LOS, and USF runs right into it. #nochance

I like Baylor, but will stalk a second half play. Iowa st at home on national tv will likely come out pumped, keep it close for a while. Hopefully will get some value playing second half instead

:cigarguy:

Wasn't around all week but congrats on last week. Pissed at myself tho because I wanted to change the Carolina play, I forgot to. I remember bringing it up last week in the ingame late Saturday night. If I did, I'd have moved on. Congrats man :cheers:

Jayhawk, looks like I'll be making a trip to Charlotte within the next week or two on business. Just a day trip though.

Wasn't around all week but congrats on last week. Pissed at myself tho because I wanted to change the Carolina play, I forgot to. I remember bringing it up last week in the ingame late Saturday night. If I did, I'd have moved on. Congrats man :cheers:

thanks man, Im afraid Im going out this week. dont like the card

Back