***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

I South Florida had a competent offense, I honestly think they would have a legitimate shot to win the game outright. But gawd are they bad!!!

If anybody is in Nashville, let me know. Got a good crowd at the bar I'm at.
Let's have some drinks!

nice Tenn! love to see the big underdog score early when I have an over!

McEvoy looks like shit for Wisky, happy feet, no touch...and he promptly completes a nice pass

jimmy...give me a few thoughts about ND Syracuse...why is this line screaming trap... ND should win by 17+

jimmy...give me a few thoughts about ND Syracuse...why is this line screaming trap... ND should win by 17+

I like Notre Dame quite a bit here. I almost pulled the trigger on them. I would stay away if this was being played in the Carrier Dome, but obviously that is not the case.

I really love what Golson's doing. I think he looks fantastic!!! I think a lot of people are sleeping on this Notre Dame team. I think they have a chance to be really good this season.

Wisconsin athleticism at the wide receiver position is terrible. South Florida's secondary versus Wisconsin's receivers is a mismatch in favor of USF.

I like Notre Dame quite a bit here. I almost pulled the trigger on them. I would stay away if this was being played in the Carrier Dome, but obviously that is not the case.

I really love what Golson's doing. I think he looks fantastic!!! I think a lot of people are sleeping on this Notre Dame team. I think they have a chance to be really good this season.
you think u will make a play?

jimmy u talked me into the USF play..its paying off right now...(knock on wood)

Holy crap!!! Did you just see the interception???

I very well may make a play on the Golden Domers. The line is screaming for Notre Dame money. I may oblige. Let's see how these early games go. All look good so far.

USF's defense is eating Wisky's O alive!!! As I said before, if they were competent on the offensive side of the ball, I think they win this game outright.

looks like iowa finally woke up
NW is destroying the PSU Oline. Hackenberg has no time, taking hits

Looks like my Michigan st. TT gonna beat before half lol

Books are missing MSU Totals, badly. Today's score is going to make MSU games 4-0, going over the total. Perception of last year's team (both offense and defense) is really making MSU Over's an auto play. This is Not the same stout defense, and MSU is prone to giving up the big play this year. On the flip side, the offense is much more prolific, whereas last year the O was always a "just don't turn it over"

Books are missing MSU Totals, badly. Today's score is going to make MSU games 4-0, going over the total. Perception of last year's team (both offense and defense) is really making MSU Over's an auto play. This is Not the same stout defense, and MSU is prone to giving up the big play this year. On the flip side, the offense is much more prolific, whereas last year the O was always a "just don't turn it over"
right on
When I saw the total in the upper 40's I was shocked. Didnt play it like a dummy though

what would keep the IU/Maryland game from going over?
I may play that over. Curious if any of you guys are looking at that game

Back