***NFL Week Fifteen In-Game***

nice receivers for whoever your playing

was it just you 2 in the league?

He had the sandwich picks taking Calvin and Forte. Took Giovanni Bernard and Cobb in 3/4 and Luck either 5/6 and Gordon about 2 rounds before I was going to. His 2nd RB this week was Tre Mason so there's that at least. Hell I'm starting Vincent and Fred Jackson against him today after losing four of my first six picks to injuries/suspensions this season (AD 1st, Montee Ball 3rd, Ellington 5th, and Victor Cruz 6th)

So exhausted from going to football games the past 3 months that I gave my Falcons ticket away today. I'll be back in week 17 for the finale I suppose

On the best team in professional football, with the most storied franchise in any sport the Pittsburgh fucking STeelers

1. Mike Evans
2. Odell Beckham Jr.
3. Sammy
4. Bryant

he had 6 TD's in his first 5 games teed, thats impressive

Is it just me or is Buffalo involved in the most interesting of these shitty morning games?

14 catches 6 TD's in first Four games, not 5

He's a great deep threat opposite of AB. I think it is a mistake they are starting Wheaton over Bryant. Wheaton has had some terrible drops this year

6-0 Steelers

14 catches 6 TD's in first Four games, not 5

He's a great deep threat opposite of AB. I think it is a mistake they are starting Wheaton over Bryant. Wheaton has had some terrible drops this year

6-0 Steelers

With proper focus and coaching, Bryant can become a #1 WR over the next 5 years. His measurables are off the chart

Back