NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
5dimes live field goals made is 4.5 u -165...really wouldn't expect 3 fg's in the 2nd half with dal chasing touchdowns

Steelers could have easily made the SB, just like any of the other 4 teams that almost made it

AFC is the minor leagues of pro football this year

I grabbed some dallas -3 +325 to hedge teasers I have going on Philly, but I like philly to handle this 2H. that's just value I can't pass up...

why dwight

Mainly b/c I can't handle the cold

Secondly b/c its so cheap to live here if you're not in Atlanta, Charlotte, etc

Thirdly b/c I like having access to the farmland, the fishing, the 4-wheeling, the golfing, etc. I know that exists elsewhere but after 30 years not sure I'd adjust well

how the fuck did I miss this

the Hingle McCringleberry!

new favorite player

LanceMooreCelebrationPumps.gif

Steez got flagged

bullshit

Mainly b/c I can't handle the cold

Secondly b/c its so cheap to live here if you're not in Atlanta, Charlotte, etc

Thirdly b/c I like having access to the farmland, the fishing, the 4-wheeling, the golfing, etc. I know that exists elsewhere but after 30 years not sure I'd adjust well

plus u are close to those major cities if you really want to go.

Chip may have adapted his gameplans to the NFL pretty well, but he should have stuck with the visor. Has he worn a visor this season?

doesn't the world want to see the reigning nfc champs play the best qb ever on saturday night out at the bar with strippers and cocaine?

sunday night 4:30, fuck, i could see my friends bringing their kids over to my house to watch, fuck me

Or I like that $350K down here is the equivalent of a low-mid 7 figures in NYC/Boston

That too. But if you're a relatively smart dude, it must feel like going to class with a bunch of kids who have drool cups and helmets on.

I grabbed some dallas -3 +325 to hedge teasers I have going on Philly, but I like philly to handle this 2H. that's just value I can't pass up...
opposite.....if Philly wins by 4,5 or 6 i get $3k and various other margins of victory different amounts....I have hedged and if D wins essentially a push

That too. But if you're a relatively smart dude, it must feel like going to class with a bunch of kids who have drool cups and helmets on.

Well I don't exactly work in a field with a lot of idiots. Now the clientele are mostly full tard though

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">23m</small>
Again, I expect Josh McDaniels to be a top target for Browns. As for Bill O'Brien, very rocky interview experience there a year ago

ProFootballTalk
@ProFootballTalk
<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">10m</small>

Joe Thomas: Great franchises don't fire coaches after one year http://wp.me/p14QSB-9neU

opposite.....if Philly wins by 4,5 or 6 i get $3k and various other margins of victory different amounts....I have hedged and if D wins essentially a push
hope you win dude. I just need philly to win but I figured I could play Dallas -4 (not -3 as I posted) and possibly win both.

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">23m</small>
Again, I expect Josh McDaniels to be a top target for Browns. As for Bill O'Brien, very rocky interview experience there a year ago

ProFootballTalk
@ProFootballTalk
<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">10m</small>

Joe Thomas: Great franchises don't fire coaches after one year http://wp.me/p14QSB-9neU

Josh McDaniels? That would be a Lombardi hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back