NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
kyle-orton-dancing.jpg

that's an improvement...

I'm not going to say anymore about the Browns because the Sunday night game's going on now, and no one really gives a shit, but I think they will maintain their cycle of crappiness until they get rid of Lombardi. Guy's an idiot. And a jerk. Teddy B looked good last night though, maybe he's our guy ...

anyone know what both team totals were pre-game?
[TABLE="width: 930"]
<tbody>[TR="class: trgameeven, bgcolor: #F6F8FA"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: trgameodd, bgcolor: #D9E3EA"]
[TD="class: datetime"]
Dec 29[/TD]
[TD="class: eventnumber, align: center"]78029[/TD]
[TD="class: teamname"]TOTAL POINTS BY EAGLES[/TD]
[TD="class: spread, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"]o30½-125<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_1144171_-30.5_-125" style="vertical-align: bottom; margin: 0px 3px;">[/TD]
[TD="class: moneyline, align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: childexpand, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: datetime"]8:30 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: eventnumber, align: center"]78030[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"]u30½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_1144171_30.5_-105" style="vertical-align: bottom; margin: 0px 3px;">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 100%"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: trgameeven, bgcolor: #F6F8FA"]
[TD="class: datetime"]Dec 29[/TD]
[TD="class: eventnumber, align: center"]78031[/TD]
[TD="class: teamname"]TOTAL POINTS BY COWBOYS[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"]o23½-125<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_1144172_-23.5_-125" style="vertical-align: bottom; margin: 0px 3px;">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: eventnumber, align: center"]78032[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"]u23½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_1144172_23.5_-105" style="vertical-align: bottom; margin: 0px 3px;">

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I'm not going to say anymore about the Browns because the Sunday night game's going on now, and no one really gives a shit, but I think they will maintain their cycle of crappiness until they get rid of Lombardi. Guy's an idiot. And a jerk. Teddy B looked good last night though, maybe he's our guy ...

think Lombardi is a good guy

Kyle Orton@KingNeckbeard<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">44m</small>
I'm about 60% sober... My hair looks fucking glorious... I guess it's time for Papa Orton to save the day and go balls deep in these Eagles

[TABLE="width: 930"]
<tbody>[TR="class: trgameeven, bgcolor: #F6F8FA"]
[/TR]
[TD="class: eventnumber, align: center"]78029[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"]o30½-125<input name="text_" value="2_1144171_-30.5_-125" style="vertical-align: bottom; margin: 0px 3px;" type="checkbox">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: eventnumber, align: center"]78030[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"]u30½-105<input name="text_" value="3_1144171_30.5_-105" style="vertical-align: bottom; margin: 0px 3px;" type="checkbox">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: eventnumber, align: center"]78031[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"]o23½-125<input name="text_" value="2_1144172_-23.5_-125" style="vertical-align: bottom; margin: 0px 3px;" type="checkbox">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: eventnumber, align: center"]78032[/TD]
[TD="class: total, align: right"]u23½-105<input name="text_" value="3_1144172_23.5_-105" style="vertical-align: bottom; margin: 0px 3px;" type="checkbox">
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

thanks p

It's difficult to tell if they have a shitty owner. He looked like a great owner compared to Lerner, but a few months into his ownership he became the target of a fraud investigation by the feds. Hasn't said a whole lot about the Browns since then.

Did he hire the GM that is fucking shit up? Then he's not a good owner...or at least he shouldn't be doing the hiring.

Kyle Orton@KingNeckbeard<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">27 Dec</small>
I've always said Romo is a top 5 all-time wingman. 1st ballot HOF. He can slay snooch with the best & he'll ALWAYS take the fatties #truepro

the boys might be able to win this game by throwing a dump off pass every play...there's 5 yards of space every time

Did he hire the GM that is fucking shit up? Then he's not a good owner...or at least he shouldn't be doing the hiring.

It was an unusual situation. The NFL brokered the sale of the Browns to Jimmy Haslam, who had been a minority owner of the Steelers, and whom the other owners already liked. Joe Banner kind of came with the deal, and Lombardi kind of came along with him. I don't think Haslam decided much until they tried to hire a coach, struck out on Chip, and settled for Chud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back