NFL Thursday, college, MLB, you name it

I mean CTG can ban me or whatever, but it is retarded that guy is the big idiot/loser, retard. Fuck taking my money, oh yeah he did that, fuck it isn't even a debate with him, he took my money fucker. Not sure why people give him credit and say oh well Tuck may have been in the wrong lol, fuck no way, he was in the wrong big time.

If It ain't rough it ain't me, haha. You know if I get banned from posting oh well, it is pretty stupid considering that guy completely fucked me, ha, but ya know I can do whatever I want baby, shit I got options.

Yeah ya know guess I was a big idiot on here ha. Then he was a real great guy, and a big contributor lol, fuck I contribute a bunch, and what he had like fucking 150 posts I mean ban that dude I think, well I don't care I'm pissed off, I think I deserve more credit, but if not fuck you, I won't post here, I mean it is just a deal that is fucking with me haha, I don't think that guy deserves to be on here, and think I do, no big deal I will post somewhere else I guess.

Well I'm all pissed off, guess I will see, what happens tomorrow ha. I do like posting here, but I think some guy that rips off another poster, I don't think he should be allowed to post, it is not right.

It is kind of funny this dude just rips me off then I have to hear about it, I mean I don't want that shit. Fuck I may post on sports degenerates haha. I like it here, but damn that shit I can't deal with, I hate that guy, fucking ripping me off, fuck and what does he contribute here? Not a damn thing, I mean he makes an occasional post about nothing, I post and put up info on my bets, not just shit.

I'm sure you guys don't give a damn ha, but I'm just making a move cuz I don't like the situation, no big deal, but I am not happy being fucked with by a guy that doesn't contribute a damn thing, fuck that.

Hell you can say whatever about me, no big deal, shit I don't care. I mean I liked posting here, but sure you won't miss me haha, no.

Ha you say that guy is okay, that yg, I am not okay with that, fuck that bitch. I mean I understand you have rules and regulations whatever, but I can't stay here anymore with that guy, it pisses me off too much. He should be kicked off here, but he won't be, so I'm not gonna be here fuck that, no offense to anybody here, but I can't deal with that guy coming in my thread I hate him.

I'm sure you guys care haha, 4 in the morning and I'm zoning. Well will just go to sports degenerates they have a place for me there, fuck I'm sure you guys could care less, but that is what I'm gonna do, cuz I can't tolerate that Yg guy coming into my thread, no, I wanna kill him. It just makes my blood boil.

Fuck he will probably follow me over there haha, well no big deal, sure you guys don't give a flying fuck what I'm doing lol.

Yep, last post at CTG for Tuck, here it is, you guys lost a good poster cuz you wouldn't get rid of a bum, but okay, it is all stupid anyway, yg, fuck that guy in his stupid ass, and I mean he didn't contribute a damn thing anyway on here as far as I know. Ha I say that but that is not right either a good poster, fuck anybody can post crap. I will go elsewhere, may do sportsdegenerates I think. Fuck my boy Vegas Packer is on there haven't talked to him in a bit. Well you can say a lot about me, good poster I don't know, but I was at least a solid contributor, lost me baby, I'm moving on, yg, that fuck I can't deal with it.

It is funny cuz that guy is still in my thread, I mean fuck off dude, you already ripped me off, what do you want from me. Fuck I am about to go to Minnesota fuckin crap, it is just eating a whole in me.

You fucking bitch ass, fuck, I am not gonna just sit here and be okay with this you fuck. I mean you just push, and push, and I don't know what your deal is. Fuck I am upset.

Okay Minnesota road trip is official now, fuck I mean I don't know why the guy keeps hounding me, but I'm gonna hound his ass now, shit I am not kidding either, get ready big baby, I'm coming.

I mean what the fuck why, does he keep hounding me, and pissing me off, it is really unbearable, but okay, you keep it up, I got something for ya *****.

You can fucking eat a dick up till you hiccup bitch, fuck you. I mean I don't think I'm doing anything, but damn I don't know you have pushed me and I don't like it.

Just in my thread browsers, and it is that way everyday, which is retarded. Fuck I don't sit in anybody's thread all day like he does in mine. I mean fuck I can click on my thread anytime and there he is yg, in my browsers haha. I mean shit if you wanna suck my dick you can, but I don't want a dude sucking my dick, but I will let ya you big bitch.

Shit it seems like it, fuck the dude is in my thread all day, shit I click on my thread there it is yg, in my browsers haha. I mean I do have a nice hog, you can ya know get a taste you big girl haha.

I mean you don't post either you big bitch, I mean if your stalking me say something *****!!!! I mean if you just want to slob the knob okay, I understand haha, some chicks used to wanna, not much anymore however.

Shit this will be my exit on here I guess. But I mean he was the big fuckin retard not me. But okay will go to sportsdegenarates ha.

I do wonder why that fuck is in my thread all day, haha, I mean he can hope to slob the knob, haha, fuck I won't allow that crap, he can fucking step off. Maybe if he throws down enough cash I will allow it, gimme ya know 1 k maybe I will allow it, haha, no, fuck that.

I got some shit though for tomorrow *****, no doubt. Think maybe I have some dudes that wanna suck my dick off ha, well not sure but they seemed to be staring at my package like yg. Oh I know yg has a hankering for some dick, shit he is in my thread everyday all day, shit he has a passion for the Tuck tube.

Thing is that guy ripped me off that I'm talking bout. But these guys will be like no you can't do that haha. It is funny cuz he totally ripped me off, and then he is in my damn threads all day lol. I mean shit he is taunting me, and I am not opposed to looking his ass up, no, ha, shit he would have serious trouble if I did.

Yeah no justice here haha. I'm out *****, and hell if they ban me then okay, I'm moving to a new site, but they shouldn't, that guy fucking yg should be kicked off this site, fuck he ripped me off stole money from me, and then he doesn't post crap anyway. But hey it is a democracy and I am going down ha. Fuck it don't care will move on to sportsdegenarates and everybody can be happy yg is a member that bum.

Tuck: get some sleep:smashclock: and come back fresh.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back