NFL Thursday, college, MLB, you name it

The only reason I say a damn thing about you yg, is cuz you didn't pay what you owe me, otherwise I could give a fuck. Fuck that yg guy, I will tell ya come find me big bitch, I will lay the hammer down on you. Why is he tormenting me anyway, he already ripped me off fuck.

The only reason I say a damn thing about you yg, is cuz you didn't pay what you owe me, otherwise I could give a fuck. Fuck that yg guy, I will tell ya come find me big bitch, I will lay the hammer down on you. Why is he tormenting me anyway, he already ripped me off fuck.

He's not gonna torment you anymore and you're just gonna let it go here on CTG. There doesn't seem to be a resolution to whatever the problem is. Y'all can handle it between "private messages" if you want but don't post about it in the main forum anymore. I love this place but I'd rather be able to watch and discuss the games and not have to read you two going back and forth at each other.

Dude shut up, I don't care. You owe me 636 bucks and you know it, you didn't pay, I don't care, it is over. I am not saying crap about you tonight.

What is the big retard gonna make up now, about how he doesn't owe me 636 bucks, I would like to hear it you fuck.

You've spoken to him 6 times since you said you weren't gonna say crap

My shift ended at 11:00 EST...Steed and Fondy are now having to pay me overtime to deal with this and they're not gonna be happy

Tuck, we all love your posts and rants but if you say one more thing about YoungGun we're gonna have to wait a week for another classic rant

YoungGun, we enjoy your posts too but if you post in here once more it will be a week break

It was entertaining for the first 30 days but its getting real damn old and two clearly can't handle each other so just start ignoring each other or it'll be over for good

No I understand there Schrute, I mean I wasn't gonna say anything then he came in here and started it.

Doesn't matter...its over now

Turn your aggravation to Cousins...say whatever the hell you want about him, Daniel Snyder or anyone that is a part of the Redskins

Yeah that was nice there. My football bets have not been as good though. Well Georgia Southern covered, but it wasn't a good call really. Fuck and the Skins that was awful. Guess UCLA could come through, but it isn't looking great, like it was a solid pick no.

Bang, bang, UCLA TD so looking like it could win now, hell 3-1 would be fine, no problem with that shit. Yeah and if you fade, uh oh 1-3 looks like maybe, ya got that Giants win though haha good for you, well who knows with UCLA at this point though, but I do like what I'm seeing from them.

I mean you can say whatever, but bottom line is Tuck is big pimping baby, and there ain't no slowin the roll haha.

You caught the vapors, me and my whole crew checkin paper. I just put on that video on youtube since it popped in my head, Snoop has the 213 sweatshirt on, I bought one of those ha, I have a 213 sweatshirt lol, 213 *****!!!

Fuck I remember going to the Lollapalooza in KC, at sandstone, and Snoop was there, nobody was into it at all, fuck it was dead when he was on. Well everybody was there to see Tool, which I like them too, but I was fired up for Snoop.

Still haven't procured any acid yet, ha I talked to this guy, but he just sells weed, and he was like I can give you a number of a guy that may have it. I called him, fucking nothing ha.

Boooom!!!!!!!!! UCLA bitch, bang, bang, and the faders can catch the vapors, me and my whole crew checkin paper.

Let the money talk, yeah mothafucka!!! Talk all the shit you want baby, I make plays bitch, so suck my balls big baby haha.

Yeah not getting away bitch. Settle for a FG there, better take your points ASU. Man I am somewhat pissed now just cuz of earlier, but I can take satisfaction in that my faders are 1-3 haha, yeah fucking take it in the ass ha.

Ha ha booooooom!!!!!!!! TD UCLA, shit this game is over bitch, boom boom. Adams man, he just broke em off something.

Fuck Arizona St caught the vapors, TD UCLA, and well, ya know, too bad for some guys I know haha, fucking kicked your ass bitch.

It is funny though cuz it would be like well ya know I only bet the Giants, not against your others, haha, yeah okay junior.

I know a lot of guys that talk shit and don't back it, or either say what they have when they don't, plenty of those.

So won 555 looks like on the night, and my good buddy lost so that's nice, punt that fucker in the vagina ha.

Fuck at least I drained that dude of some cash here tonight, ha, fuckin how you feel bro, pretty good after that 1-3, hold up heeeeeeyyy!! For my ****** who be thinking we soft, we don't play, we will rock it til the wheels fall off, hold up heeeeeyyyy! For my ****** who be actin to bold, take a seat, hope your ready for the next episode. Heeeeeeyyy, smoke weed every day.

How u love that how u love that? Ha ha, yeah don't be mad baby, ain't nothin but a gangsta party. 2 multi millionaire mothafuckas catching cases, bitches get ready for the throw down, shit's about to go down Tuck about to clown.

Make money, make money. Gonna again tomorrow so load up there fuck, hope you do cuz your gonna die, welcome to the jungle baby your gonna die ha. Man Guns and Roses there haha, I don't mind those guys though, I'm not a big fan, but they are okay.

Ha I put that crap on, it is pretty bad, Guns and Roses, well as far as late 80's rock I didn't mind em, those were the only ones I liked, as far as any popular 80's rock bands back when I was in Junior High.

Don't know why I thought of that ha, it just popped in my head, Welcome to the Jungle. That was a pretty decent song though, and I don't mind Paradise City either. Fuck I better put that on, take me down to paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Got Ganksta Nip on now yeah ******, the South Park Psycho bitch, that is the shit there, you can say whatever but you can't step.

Ha ha tied a needle to my dick and my grandmother rode me, that is ganksta nip not me ha, he is a fucking not job, but I like it. Nip is crazy yeah. Gotta get out the game, gotta get out the game, I'm slangin that cane.

Yeah that mothafucka he should leave me alone before I come after his ass ha, I may, I know his name. I am crazy enough fo sho.

Shut ya mothafuckin mouth, with lyrics from hell dead bodies I ain't givin up. Ha I love Ganksta Nip it is just a bunch of crazy shit, which I love.

Fuck the best song on Ganksta Nip is 30 minutes into that album. I'm the gangsta mack, keep countin the stacks, keep countin the stacks, yes, that is the shit there.

Yeah they have some DNA and shit, I could give a fuck, ha, they swiped my mouth, and it is not good if I do something they have my DNA from my mouth.

Oh well better go to bed, you can suck my balls dude, fuck you, and you know who you are. Take your 1-3 baby, have a good time with that. It is funny cuz he will claim oh no I just bet the Giants that's it, haha, yeah whatever dude, you bet against em all and went 1-3, fucking admit it you bitch, fuck I hate that guy. Oh no no, he won't admit to losing or being wrong about anything, ha no, I did this and that, fuckin who cares what you say, nobody, guess some people think your okay for some reason and believe you here, not sure why, I mean I told em what you did, and then there are guys that don't believe me, and then guys that think I was lying or something not sure.

I mean put up a post *****, you can post well I'm fading Tuck, I don't care about it. I know you did tonight and you got punted in your vag, so hope you do again bitch.

I don't even know why there is an issue, fuck that mothafucka completely fucked me, guess nobody knows here for sure about the details.

Back