NFL Season-Long Snake Draft

Don't really wanna hijack your $500 thread, but I'd be down if anybody wanted to do a $100....

I didn't get the flava joke marlo. Pretty good at understanding humor but need some help on that one

Sorry but it is a short flight so I wont even have wifi long enough or reliable enough to do it that way

I actually land around 5:30 pac and boss does not land until 6:30 pac ... so if you think we can get it done in a half hour, I can be ready at 9pm eastern, Steed

What about a different day during week this week, VK...for the $500 that is.

Too short of a notice for us all...pick a day and I'll make it happen.

We're in no hurry. Whole nother week of preseason. Maybe get something next weekend or whatever.

mogo, VK, me, NYG four-man. It appears Kale can't do Mondays so our options are as follows:

8/31
9/1
9/2
9/3
9/4
9/6
9/7

I would prefer to avoid 8/31, but I also don't think this has to be done in one night so we could just start a thread and go from there

All squared up as of this morning. Thank you all for your donation and support of my continual domination. Lol.

I am in for next year but not in for keeping track. I think I've done more than enough to show my incompetence in getting things done in a timely fashion.

If someone wants me to send them the file I used please PM me.

So did Steed & I get bounced out?

Never mind, people just talking about a $100 draft in the $500 draft thread. Take the tricycles and head home kids, big boys playing here......

Steed, ClownCar, Eggman & Cogenman......right?

i cannot guarantee it but i will be here tomorrow night around this time most likely. I travel thursday and i am meeting some ctg guys over at the westgate to watch the games so won't be available. Friday night i could do it by phone as i watch games. Saturday no way. Sunday i can do it.

That is my schedule

Never mind, people just talking about a $100 draft in the $500 draft thread. Take the tricycles and head home kids, big boys playing here......

Steed, ClownCar, Eggman & Cogenman......right?

please i would have taken all your money but marlo came back into the picture

Tonight no good for me but Monday night is...or whatever VK can work out this week still.

I will be here tomorrow at 7pm pacific (10 eastern) for another one of these. If you want to do it then

Monday's and Thursday's are the hardest for me because I travel on those days every week.

I will be here tomorrow at 7pm pacific (10 eastern) for another one of these. If you want to do it then

Monday's and Thursday's are the hardest for me because I travel on those days every week.

I'm game whenever, I will be at my cabin this weekend, and the hughesnet is solid!

can someone do a random generator for me/vk/nygiants/mogo and put it in the poor man's thread? Thanks in advance

So I am thinking either Monday night, but actually Tuesday night would be better for me as I'm traveling for work and I will have nothing to do besides a fantasy draft.

Back