NFL Schedule Release

Opening game almost certainly Atlanta at New England rematch

Sunday night guess is Green Bay at Dallas rematch, although FOX will fight tooth and nail for that one

Can't plan a potential trip to MILLER'S til the schedule comes out, early in the season it might make some sense

Can't plan a potential trip to MILLER'S til the schedule comes out, early in the season it might make some sense

Yup, they have some 27" flatscreens there if I remember correctly. All ready for the big game!

Mine is left eye but later in life I've found out that was a misdiagnosis

Kinda stuck with the corrective lenses at this point

I saw Atlanta might not be opening game because they want new stadium then Sunday night game in week 2 to open new stadium and NBC likely don't want back to back same squad

KC @ NE opening night would be a nice start, KC defense vs the NE machine possibly before they're well oiled

I saw Atlanta might not be opening game because they want new stadium then Sunday night game in week 2 to open new stadium and NBC likely don't want back to back same squad

Good point.

ATL already pushing back preseason home games since construction isn't done.

Really hoping he lands with the Raiders. That team will be fun to watch.

Ya, Murray put up good stats last year but the o line was so good, someone like Marshawn gives them another dynamic, more space for Cooper and crab. Makes too much sense

Plus the pr while still in Oakland helps

It's really pretty sad that the schedule release is an event, pathetic really. But nice to know we get NYG here on Christmas Eve.

Back