Schedule Release 2023

Yeah, boring is it.

Good D, so could be at 7-8 wins but also might be on that lower end.

Just, a surprise, to be honest.
I dont think d will even be good

Fun ya, but still no secondary, need another draft and a non jimmy g qb and pieces are there for next season

Leaks and confirmed for Detroit so far.

The two TNF in first 5 weeks kills Gandys Detroit and Dallas scenario for early December...
I had the right idea.....Dallas got the post holiday TNF game, just the wrong opponent. Seattle gets the full week to prepare too.

Lions / Cowboys with a standalone Saturday night tilt is still pretty juicy. Just remember there needs to be contact to call PI......:)

I'm surprised Green Bay got late season prime time games. They could finish in the basement this year if Love is fleeting.

Ugly looking nights:
Week 5 TNF - Bears/Commanders
Week 9 TNF - Titans/Steelers
Week 10 TNF - Panthers/Bears
Week 16 TNF - Saints/Rams

Week 8 SNF - Bears/Chargers
Week 11 SNF - Vikings/Broncos

Week 2 MNF - Panthers/Saints
Week 14 MNF - Titans/Dolphins and Packers/Giants

Ugly looking nights:

How did I pass by the Broncos when complaining?

Four primetime games!?!?

I see one Thursday, two Sunday and a stinking Monday night game.

Why?

The first month of TNF looks pretty darn good (granted I'm biased on week #4)..

And yes, week #1 is on NBC....

After that though, not pretty.

F*** you Bezos.

Ugly looking nights:

Week 2 is fun imo to see Young, and its early enough they arent like 1-6

Week 14 is a potential double flex

Bears games will be fun imo, they were a sneaky entertaining team last half of the year

Love Jacksonville to win Division at -150ish. They get their division foes (Ten, Hou, Ind) and play NFC South (TB, Atl, Car. NO). Toughest games Buf, KC, Balt, SF all at home. 2u bet for me. Only future/RSW so far.
That's dirt cheap

Only schedule issue is the b2b overseas, right?

good point. didn't notice. yep Looks like Buf Atl back to back.
That stretch is interesting...

10/1 @ Wembley
10/8 @ Tottenham
10/15 @ HOME
10/19 @ NOLA on TNF.

So, they spend a few weeks overseas...

Come home for one game and are immediately dispatched back on the road on a Thursday...

C'mon NFL, do better.

Broncos 4 Primetime games. Lol. Glad every team isn't guaranteed a Primetime game so we can see them and GB 5x.

Giants 7 of 1st 10 on the road. Has that ever happened before.

Ugly looking nights:

I’m probably a bit biased, but Saints new QB and Panthers with Young should be interesting…number 1 overall pick gonna get some shine when it’s a QB

ON PAPER: Saints schedule is pretty favorable

Gotta be one of the easiest/er w/o looking and have to be in lower quad as far as travel

ON PAPER: Saints schedule is pretty favorable

Gotta be one of the easiest/er w/o looking and have to be in lower quad as far as travel
The most overrated thing in all sports is the NFL schedule. It literally means nothing unless you're buying tickets. No one has an easy or tough schedule. It's the NFL and I'm not gonna include Reno's fave Rob Lowe here but it's warranted.

The most overrated thing in all sports is the NFL schedule. It literally means nothing unless you're buying tickets. No one has an easy or tough schedule. It's the NFL and I'm not gonna include Reno's fave Rob Lowe here but it's warranted.
Ok

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Broncos 4 Primetime games. Lol. Glad every team isn't guaranteed a Primetime game so we can see them and GB 5x.

Giants 7 of 1st 10 on the road. Has that ever happened before.
Giants got screwed

I saw few mentions yesterday of this being a first time event.

I have 150 and 155 available.

Likely joining.
Actually thinking of upping from 2u to max 5u. Unless Tennessee comes back from the dead or they have catastrophic injuries I really don't see how Jacksonville doesn't take the next leap this year. RSW Over 9.5 probably pretty good too. Obviously never any gimmies in NFL but in 2nd year with Pederson and all that I think -150 is a great bet. I'll wait awhile but tempting. Really don't like anything else.

Actually thinking of upping from 2u to max 5u. Unless Tennessee comes back from the dead or they have catastrophic injuries I really don't see how Jacksonville doesn't take the next leap this year. RSW Over 9.5 probably pretty good too. Obviously never any gimmies in NFL but in 2nd year with Pederson and all that I think -150 is a great bet. I'll wait awhile but tempting. Really don't like anything else.
I took one unit for now.

Going to dig a bit deeper this weekend but other than that weird schedule for 4 weeks they should win this division by 2 games.

I took one unit for now.

Going to dig a bit deeper this weekend but other than that weird schedule for 4 weeks they should win this division by 2 games.
I'm more worried about injuries - always a big factor in NFL. Travel doesn't worry me as much because these guys are young studs and they all travel in luxury - and other team is in same boat - actually think staying there for the 2nd week game (I assume they'll stay over there vs. coming home) probably gives them a little edge. And I think Buffalo is on the decline too. And they get all their tough games at home so hopefully they can win a few. Just can't see Stroud, Richardson and Tannehill/Levis winning the division over these guys barring key injuries. We'll see - very comfy with 2u. Probably best to stay there.

You think in a league of parity the schedule makes or breaks a season? You seem sharper than that.
Definitely

Teams play different divisions, also the same placement of teams in own conference

So a team like the saints gets to play the texans, colts, titans, and jags

They also get packers, giants, rams

A team they may be fighting for a playoff spot with, like say the vikings, instead of the 7 above the saints get

They play the chiefs, chargers, broncos, raiders, eagles, 49ers, and bucs

So ya on paper it's a huge

Definitely

Teams play different divisions, also the same placement of teams in own conference

So a team like the saints gets to play the texans, colts, titans, and jags

They also get packers, giants, rams

A team they may be fighting for a playoff spot with, like say the vikings, instead of the 7 above the saints get

They play the chiefs, chargers, broncos, raiders, eagles, 49ers, and bucs

So ya on paper it's a huge
That's not remotely what I'm talking about, we've known the "who" for a long time now

Schedule release is nothing more than the when. Barring having to go to NE, GB, Buff in December I just don't know the importance

That's not remotely what I'm talking about, we've known the "who" for a long time now

Schedule release is nothing more than the when. Barring having to go to NE, GB, Buff in December I just don't know the importance
Remote it for me then

Only 1 MNF game to start the season?!?!? Wtf. I made plans assuming there would be a doubleheader. That’s a drag.

Reading through this thread has taught me how much hatred there is for the Jets which you would think would be saved for winning organizations not the one with the longest playoff draught.

Reading through this thread has taught me how much hatred there is for the Jets which you would think would be saved for winning organizations not the one with the longest playoff draught.
It's gotta be similar to hatred for the Mets

Back