NFL Schedule Release 2015

Schedules are up on ESPN.com

Falcons get MNF opener against the Iggles

Falcons at Saints on a Thursday night

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ulj7X"><a href="//imgur.com/a/ulj7X">NFL 2015 week by week</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The fucking Lions start the season with 3 of 4 on the road and end the season with 3 of 4 on the road. Thanks NFL.

Looks like double header on sept 27th...Tigers-Twinks at 1:00 then Lions-Donks at night...

Looks like double header on sept 27th...Tigers-Twinks at 1:00 then Lions-Donks at night...

This again like last years MNF to open season to take another 2 years off my life....already booked at Atheneum that Sunday night lol

Yea, last year was something else. I cut myself off 1st qtr of Lions game for about 3 hours.

I also already got a room. The good thing here is that the Tigers are at 1:08...I can go check in after and take a nap for a few hours...only way it is gonna work...

David Payne Purdum @DavidPurdum
Notable NFL lines @CGTechnology_ Wk 2: Seahawks @ GB -1 Wk 5: Pats @ Dallas PK Wk 6: Pats @ Colts -1 Wk 8: Seahawks -1.5 @ Dallas

Notable NFL lines @CGTechnology_ Wk 8: GB @ DEN -1.5 Wk 9: DEN @ Colts -1 Wk 10: Bills -1 @ Jets Wk 11: NE -2.5 @ DEN Wk 11: PITT @ SEA -5.5

More NFL lines @CGTechnology_ Wk 13: Jets @ Giants -5 Wk 13: Indy @ PITT -2.5 Wk 14: SEA -1 @ BAL Wk 14: DAL @ GB -4.5 Wk 15: DET @ NO PK

Yea, last year was something else. I cut myself off 1st qtr of Lions game for about 3 hours.

I also already got a room. The good thing here is that the Tigers are at 1:08...I can go check in after and take a nap for a few hours...only way it is gonna work...

smart man, had to do that this year for March Madness at MGM....3 day bender opening weekend, even ran home twice to help out with baby for a few hrs only to race back

doubt i will go to tiger game though unless they are in the race which i just don't think will happen this year so will just chill in bar and watch sunday football all day i guess, no biggie...:cheers3:

Back