NFL Preaseason 8/12

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 3-0 +3.58 units

Kansas City @ Houston

Posted: Houston -3 35
My line: Houston -4 36
My play: HOUSTON -2, -110

Wow, some serious line movement in this one. I bet this yesterday, and got a nice number at -2.

Following the same path that has led me to other preseason plays, I'm playing the new coach looking to make a statement angle with Kubiak here. Yes, I'm well aware that Herm is new to KC, and nobody plays to win the game like Herm, but the Texans have many more position battles going on than the Chiefs.

The Texans have shown up as a smart money play as well, and probably more importantly, we've seen a move on this game that rivals that of San Fran last night. This one opened at Pinny with the Chiefs -1. Now we have Houston -3. I liked this game up to -2, now at -3, I'm, wondering if there isn't more value with either KC +3 or the KC moneyline. IF we see a move to 3.5, Imma buy my bet back and aim for a middle.

Good Luck!

I like this play too...the offensive line replacement for KC could make it tough for KC to make much hay early...I think Houston rolls here bro...

GL to us!!

:cheers:

If I had to play a side, and I did consider it, I would have been on Houston, too! Good luck with this, smh!
beer.gif

Adding Play....

Thanks fellas!

BILLS +149
Fade Play and Smart Money Play.

Good Luck!

Another great job bro.

Nice easy win on Houston. Tough luck on that ML for Bills.

Look forward to tomorrow's action.

B.A.R. said:
Another great job bro.

Nice easy win on Houston. Tough luck on that ML for Bills.

Look forward to tomorrow's action.

Yeah, I shoulda just taken the points on the Bills! Fuckers.

this guy pickin up right where he left off in nba.... nba playoffs.....nfl. ive never seen u do bad in any sport dog. i know we got tha same approach to foots an hoops, i am lookin foward to a huge season all around. cant wait to see more preseason action from you dog.

Last edited:
trupicker said:
this guy pickin up right where he left off in nba.... nba playoffs.....nfl. ive never seen u do bad in any sport dog. i know we got tha same approach to foots an hoops, i am lookin foward to a huge season all around. cant wait to see more preseason action from you dog.

HAHA....good to see you Tru!

That run in the NBA playoffs was fuckin crazy.....you still bangin those MLB totals?

they have fallin off alot yo, still time to go but this has been a wild season in baseball. i will still be lookin foward to it comin back around next april. finishin shit up now for college football, nfl an gettin ready for nba also. i like reg season shit but fuck i cant wait to bang out college bowls, march madness, nba playoffs. tha books feel my wrath durin that time ;)

Back