NFL PLayoffs and Super Bowl Shark Style

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
0-0 NFL Playoffs

If its anything like last year I'll be a happy man. Lets get the party started. :smiley_acac:

Washington/Seattle.......Seattle -3 1/2

I was leaning Seattle from the start but needed more info which I have gotten from other cappers in other threads right here at CTG. No need to go anywhere else.

Jacksonville/Pitt......Jacksonville - 2 1/2

Like I said in another thread, Pitt will not be able to run the ball on Jax. Zippo, nada, 0. If you make Pitt one dimensional and make them throw the ball more than 30 times a game, bad things happen to them. Especially if its Batch and even with big Ben who is still banged up. I just dont see Pitt running on Jax. Game over.

:3_7_3v:

We Have ALL Lost To Bad Calls...

Sorry U Lost That Game...:15_10_5:

That's The Thing...If You Jumped In When Line Opened, You Win...Jump Late...:down:

Waited And Took Pittsburgh +3...Next Time I May Wait Too Long And Lose...

It's A Waiting Game...Or A Jump In When You Can Game...

Where Was I?!?!?!:36_11_6:

Vap:cheers:shark

Good Health Shark. Tough break on the second game...Lets sweep sunday:smiley_acbe::cheers:

:3_7_3v:

We Have ALL Lost To Bad Calls...

Sorry U Lost That Game...:15_10_5:

That's The Thing...If You Jumped In When Line Opened, You Win...Jump Late...:down:

Waited And Took Pittsburgh +3...Next Time I May Wait Too Long And Lose...

It's A Waiting Game...Or A Jump In When You Can Game...

Where Was I?!?!?!:36_11_6:

Vap:cheers:shark

The thing is Vap, this game shouldnt have even been that close. -7 should have still got me a win. That was a 4th down stop they made with the ref right in front of the receiver and he didnt see him dragging the defender by the face mask? Shady, very shady. Where the hell is Shadynfl at? lol

tee*dub.....still early man :cheers:

yanks...thanks :cheers:

You're up and at'em early, Sharkie. How's everything? I can't find a solid pick today. I'm like 2 lesbos in a fish market.

Good to see Vappy again.

Washington/Seattle.......Seattle -3 1/2..............WINNER

Jacksonville/Pitt......Jacksonville - 2 1/2............LOST

Giants/Bucs............Bucs -3

Tenny/San Diego.....San Diego -10....
alot of chalk here but Tenny is so banged up. Even if Young plays I dont think they can overcome SD today.

Good Luck guys.

Flounder...good to hear from you buddy. Im going with favorites today again. Injuries are the key in the Tenny game and as far Tampa Bay, these guys are ckicking right now. They can put points up as well as defend. Again. NY has some key injuries too. Good luck to you whatever you do. :cheers:

I am also liking the unders here....2 good "D's" holding each other from scoring....GLT!:smiley_acbe:

I know NY is your team Blitz. I figured you would stay away and hope for the G-Win. What you doing on the late game? :cheers:

yea... just have that little faith in me that believes they can do it.... as long as they keep focused on getting that first round Mouse off their back, they can pull it out...

as for the late game, you gotta like SDs' chances of pulling away from Tenny... not sure if I play it though... I think I'm going UNDER.. gl with the plays Shark

Jacksonville/Pitt............Jacksonville - 2 1/2......LOST

Giants/Bucs..................Bucs -3.......................LOST

Tenny/San Diego...........San Diego -10..............WINNER

2-2 ATS NFL Playoffs

I'm locking this in early and I'm rolling with it. I should have done it sooner.

Seattle/Green Bay.........Seattle +9

Jax/NE.........................Jax + 13 1/2

SD/Indy.......................Indy -9

NYY/Dallas -9...................Undecided...thats a lot of wood to lay against NY

want to hear something sick, shark, my lines came within 1-pt of every line that vegas released (i even guessed 48o/u in dallas and vegas said 47). now whether i should be happy about this or sad, i don't know. my nfl senses may have gotten sharper this season, but this also means i cannot bet anything since i think the lines are spot-on.

gl with your bets

Blue Chip, I actually came out a little off from the Vegas lines and favoring the teams I picked. The Dallas line I was waaay off which is why I'm thinking of going with the G-Men. Hey, nothing wrong with your lines then. You should be able to flip a coin now...hehe. Good luck bud, whatever you decide. :cheers:

now that's what I'm talking about..

:smiley_acbe:

... hehe

haha Blitz. I thought you'd like that. But to show you how sure I am of this one, I just locked in :

GIANTS ML +270

There is no way the Giants lose 3 games to Dallas in the same season. No Way, No How. With or without TO. I dont want to say anything derogatory about Romo since I really believe he will be playing for my Fins within the next couple of years. :36_11_6: Word. :cheers:

Wow, looks like we have identical cards today.. You got a juicy line on Seattle. I am still waiting. I will make it 8 if I have to but think it might show up at -110 eventually..

tommorow.. shhh.. I think the Giants win SU and it may be a very large play for me..

GL..

Hows the fishing? Was on the Fla. west coast LW and was meaning to go after some grouper but didn't get it done.. Too much work.

Good Luck Shark. I really want to take NY for alot of reason but Madison being out and there nickel back really concerns me in there secondary. They havent shown the ability to sack Romo . Really want to take the points but think I will layoff...

Wow, looks like we have identical cards today.. You got a juicy line on Seattle. I am still waiting. I will make it 8 if I have to but think it might show up at -110 eventually..

tommorow.. shhh.. I think the Giants win SU and it may be a very large play for me..

GL..

Hows the fishing? Was on the Fla. west coast LW and was meaning to go after some grouper but didn't get it done.. Too much work.

Didnt really make too much difference on that Seattle line did it? What a fucking ass whipping GB gave them after those 2 turnovers. Oh well. I hope Jax does what I think they can do in the next game.
We've been tearing up the grouper here lately. The cold weather has them closer to shore. I would have gone out today but I'm stuck here at work. Good luck with the rest of your card. :cheers:

SportsNut.....I think Romo chokes in this game. Just a feeling I have. Giants have been playing good, emotional, tough football. More so than Dallas and thats one thing I look for in the playoffs. Something Seattle didnt show tonight and Green Bay did. Good luck bud. :cheers:

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Seattle/Green Bay.........Seattle +9....................LOST

Jax/NE.........................Jax + 13 1/2................WINNER

SD/Indy.......................Indy -9

NYY/Dallas -9...............NYY +9

.................................NYY ML + 270

Good luck on Sunday :cheers:

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Seattle/Green Bay.........Seattle +9....................LOST

Jax/NE.........................Jax + 13 1/2................WINNER

SD/Indy.......................Indy -9........................LOST (WOW)

NYY/Dallas -9...............NYY +9........................WINNER

AND MY FAVORITE OF ALL

.................................NYY ML + 270................WINNER

OOOOOOHHH SWEETNESS
money;money;money;money;

:smiley_acac::36_11_2::smiley_acac:

I think Romo chokes in this game. Just a feeling I have.

:smiley_acbe:

helluva day bro.. I took em' as well, but my internet was down til about midway through the giants game... you just had to love this play...

good call bro... and great job with the moneyline..

:cheers:

Thanks Blitz. Hey Blitz, how do you think the G-Men are gonna do against the Pack with the injuries they have now?

Thanks Blitz. Hey Blitz, how do you think the G-Men are gonna do against the Pack with the injuries they have now?

the Pack should dominate that game... Ryan Grant will be too much for em' and the Passing Game will move the ball at will.. and I also figure Eli will be having a shitload of problems against Green Bays defense... I was just glad to see em' get passed Dallas..... I'm from Texas, so you can imagine all the Cowboy fans I had to put up with in the season sweep games... well.. I have the last laugh on em now.. hehe.

I'm from Texas, so you can imagine all the Cowboy fans I had to put up with in the season sweep games... well.. I have the last laugh on em now.. hehe.

I knew that Blitz. I was thinking about that earlier and said that to myself. I said "Blitz is gonna have a ball with his Cowboy fan buddies tomorrow" hehe.

Anyways...what you say is tru about the Packers but if we wait long enough the public is going to bet the line high enough to where it might make sense to take the points. Im gonna crunch some numbers tomorrow morning and see where the line is at.

scdoggy..:cheers: thanks bud

I knew that Blitz. I was thinking about that earlier and said that to myself. I said "Blitz is gonna have a ball with his Cowboy fan buddies tomorrow" hehe.

Anyways...what you say is tru about the Packers but if we wait long enough the public is going to bet the line high enough to where it might make sense to take the points. Im gonna crunch some numbers tomorrow morning and see where the line is at.

scdoggy..:cheers: thanks bud

exactly... what I threw out is pretty much the common thinking at first glance... but once things are looked at closely, alot can change.... it's another revenge game for the G-Men.. ;)

We nailed the Giants bro... Loved it from the beginning and glad it made your day profittable also:cheers:

Too many injuries to know which way to go but both dogs look good to me.. especially Giants..

5-4 NFL Playoffs

This is going to be easy for me. After looking at some numbers I had both dogs covering. It seemed odd because most times I get atleast one favorite covering after I do adjustments for injuries and whatnot. So I took it one step further and researched 56 proffesional handicappers and their ratings for these 2 games. 6 out of 56 had the Green Bay covering over the Giants. 4 out of 56 had New England covering over SD. That made me alot more confident so I have locked in my plays.

Green Bay/Giants............Giants +7

New England/SD..............SD +14

LETS DO THIS :cheers:

Last edited:
This is going to be easy for me. After looking at some numbers I had both dogs covering. It seemed odd because most times I get atleast one favorite covering after I do adjustments for injuries and whatnot. So I took it one step further and researched 56 proffesional handicappers and their ratings for these 2 games. 6 out of 56 had the Green Bay covering over the Giants. 4 out of 56 had New England covering over SD. That made me alot more confident so I have locked in my plays.

Green Bay/Giants............Giants +7

New England/SD..............SD +14

LETS DO THIS :cheers:

YEP going the same way I think but still waiting on a couple updates before I finalize.. Looks like I can get 7.5 and 14.5 pretty cheaply now.. Amazing to me ... Any interest in the Giants ML? Debating that one.. I really think Farve is going to have a tough day.... Good luck bro.

Looks like the Pack will be 14 or better in the superbowl vs NE if they play.. Wow. I won't even think twice about that line.:cheers:

YEP going the same way I think but still waiting on a couple updates before I finalize.. Looks like I can get 7.5 and 14.5 pretty cheaply now.. Amazing to me ... Any interest in the Giants ML? Debating that one.. I really think Farve is going to have a tough day.... Good luck bro.

Looks like the Pack will be 14 or better in the superbowl vs NE if they play.. Wow. I won't even think twice about that line.:cheers:

Im not liking either dog to pull off any upsets but I do think the games will be close. I wouldnt mind a Packers/Patriots Superbowl. Good luck tomorrow my friend. :cheers:

looks like we like the G-Men again... they better do us good again too.. gl shark.

I have no reason to think that they cant keep this one close. Its do or die so both teams will let it all hang out. Funny thing is, Brett knows this game is IT if he is to make it to the Superbowl. And you know what happens when Brett tries to force things, which he hasnt had to do in his last few games. If G-Men put pressure on him...look out. :cheers:

Back