NFL PLayoffs and Super Bowl Shark Style

New England/SD..............SD +14 money;

Added some more.........San Diego + 14 1/2 money;

Well, its not like SD didnt have a chance to win this thing. I think they outplayed NE.

NFL Playoffs 2008 :36_11_6: money;money;money;

Washington/Seattle.......Seattle -3 1/2..............WINNER

Jacksonville/Pitt............Jacksonville - 2 1/2......LOST

Giants/Bucs..................Bucs -3.......................LOST

Tenny/San Diego...........San Diego -10..............WINNER
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Seattle/Green Bay.........Seattle +9....................LOST

Jax/NE.........................Jax + 13 1/2................WINNER

SD/Indy.......................Indy -9........................LOST (WOW)

NYY/Dallas -9...............NYY +9........................WINNER

.................................NYY ML + 270................WINNER

New England/SD..............SD +14.......................WINNER

Added some more.........San Diego + 14 1/2.........WINNER

Green Bay/Giants............Giants +7.....................WINNER

Next stop is the Superbowl and I'll be all over that...:cheers:

NFL Playoffs 2008 :36_11_6: money;money;money;

Washington/Seattle.......Seattle -3 1/2..............WINNER

Jacksonville/Pitt............Jacksonville - 2 1/2......LOST

Giants/Bucs..................Bucs -3.......................LOST

Tenny/San Diego...........San Diego -10..............WINNER
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Next stop is the Superbowl and I'll be all over that...:cheers:

Shark on a roll...

:smiley_acbe:

Good job bro! I am very confident we will be on the same side in the SB . :smiley_acbe:

THE Super Bowl picks are here. Oh yes, oh my. I can feel it. Another winner from the shark baby. NO I'M NOT TOUTING !!!! Just damned excited

OK, lets get serious here. My heart is torn between who I want to win it and who I think will win and cover. So, since all we are here to do is win some money I will tell you who I think will cover.

I really want the G-Men to win this. I took them twice during the playoffs because I loved the intensity they were playing with and who they were playing against. The thing is, Sunday it will be the Patriots and not the Packers. What I mean by that is......Brady is not prone to throwing picks as Favre is. And we all know that Favre pretty much handed that game to the Giants. I'm not taking anything away from the Giants. Eli played magnificently and they deserved it but I think they fall short on Sunday. The Patriots will be on a mission. And yes, they study film probably better than anyone else. They even know your signals :36_11_6: OK, sorry. Back to being serious. What I'm saying is, I dont think that the Giants are gonna get as close to the Patriots as they did in their first meeting. Another interesting thing is that in the last few games, the Patriots weren't even trying to bury their opponents. In their last game against San Diego they could have easily covered. They were a chip shot away from a field goal or even a TD but they decided to sit on the ball and play the clock out. Which by the way saved my ass cause I had SD. I dont think they will hold back any punches Sunday. If you are going to make history, lets put a punctuation mark on it. I think thats how Belichick thinks. And what's all this hogwash about Brady having a high ankle sprain? Fucking guys just keep amazing me, those damn Patriots.

These lines were locked in today,1/28,through 5dimes.

Patriots -12

Patriots Team Total over 33

Game Total over 53

1st Quarter...New England -3

1st Half........Giants +7

it's%20a%20beautiful%20thing.gif
.........:cheers:

nice playoff run man..... congrats and GL on the SB plays. :tiphat:

i will be on the pats and the over as well. waiting on -11 line though, which may never happen....... :prayer

no way nyg get more than two td's sunday night, that is why i am not on the over. ne over 33 looks good as they should put up a min of 5 td's. ne -3 1q looks nice, but why nyg +7 1h? i will be on ne for the full game but will wait later in the week and hope the line dips below 12 since the public seems to love nyg.

gl shark... i may be a dufus and take ne on the ml too because that is as close to a sure thing as possible in sports betting

mogo...........Thanks man :cheers:

BC.........I hear you. The reason I have Giants +7 in the first half is that if you go back and check NE's last few games against formidable teams ( Indy, Philly, Balt, Pitt, and even the Giants), they have stayed within 7 points in the first half. I think the Giants keep it close again in the first half and then NE lowers the hammer in the 4th.

Posted: 1 hours 26 minutes ago
Practice reports: Brady practices for Pats; Burress sits for Giants

NFL.com

Editor's Note: Below are the pool reports filed Thursday from team practices.
Patriots practice report

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Quarterback Tom Brady's ankle injury continued to look like a non-factor in practice Thursday. Brady moved well, threw well and did not appear to limp. His ankle was not taped over his shoe.
Receiver Jabar Gaffney's participation in practice was limited because of a shoulder injury.
After an inconsistent showing Wednesday, the Patriots had a crisp practice on a sunny day at Sun Devil Stadium on Thursday.
The Patriots don't always wear pads on Thursdays, but they did in preparation for Super Bowl XLII.
Coach Bill Belichick said his team practiced better. "Another day always helps," he said. "These guys care. They want to practice well. When we make mistakes, we've got to correct them. They want to get it right the next time."
Asked where the team was in terms of overall preparation, Belichick said, "We're pretty close. We'll review some stuff tomorrow. There won't be hardly anything new. Just reviewing situations. We're as ready as we're going to be. We could spend four weeks preparing for the Giants. But we'll be ready to go."
-- Dan Pompei, Chicago Tribune
Giants practice report

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Plaxico Burress, who didn't practice Wednesday because of his chronic right ankle injury, missed Thursday's workout because of swelling and soreness in his left knee.
As he did Wednesday, Burress dressed for practice, loosened up and tried to run a few routes and catch a few passes in the first few minutes. Five hours earlier, at the team's interview session, Burress said he anticipated being able to practice.
Burress shut it down early Thursday and spent the remainder of the one-hour-50-minute practice in the training room receiving treatment.
"He has an ankle that always has been a problem, but he also has some issues with a knee that off and on in the past has bothered him," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "That's the thing right now. Between the two of them, that's why he's not working. He comes out and tries to go and can't go."
Coughlin said he's hopeful Burress will feel better for Friday's practice. The problem for Burress on Thursday was swelling and soreness in the left knee.
"Who knows, it may be related," Coughlin said of the knee and ankle issues. "It's a matter of how fast the swelling goes down so he can deal with it."
Cornerback Kevin Dockery, who missed four of the past five games with a hip flexor, and guard Rich Seubert, who suffered a knee injury in the second half of the NFC Championship Game against the Packers, participated in all of Thursday's practice and should be ready for Sunday's game against the Patriots. Both players took about half of the snaps on Wednesday.
The Thursday practice, which took place at the Arizona Cardinals' facility, was spirited. Plus, it was slightly noisier than the Wednesday workout. A noise machine was used to simulate some of the distractions the Giants will face during the Super Bowl. The volume wasn't cranked up as much as it would be for a normal road game, but Coughlin indicated the players like to practice at times with the noise.
"The energy level has been really high," Coughlin said of the spirited workout. "They were obviously flying around pretty good. I thought the execution was OK. We're moving toward the game. We're getting there. We're sure getting there."
Fox analysts Troy Aikman, Howie Long and Jimmy Johnson were in attendance. Former Oklahoma coach Barry Switzer watched practice with them.
-- John Clayton

Shark, something dumb, but I just noticed that on post #53

Were you thinking of the New York Yankees?? lol, BOL on the Pats!!! I'm on them as well!!!!!

33-17 Pats!!!

Good luck Shark on this game, this game is very intriguing, I think we will find out a lot about Eli MANNING in this game and how good the Pats are.

I have no play on the game as of now, but may play the game really big just for kicks lol, my gut tells me Pats take this game right when the line came out.
Reason- Clutch players- Eli Manning, Aaron ROSS, Lawrence Tynes, most GIants players have been playing over their head, and that will stop.
People want to point out the Pats have not covered, but Jags and Chargers are better than the Giants. And Pats still won these games by close to 10 points. If the Pats can play a better game on D they can take this game.

Shark, something dumb, but I just noticed that on post #53

Were you thinking of the New York Yankees??

Yes I was...:36_11_6: I noticed it the other day but didnt want to edit it so that noone would think I was messing with my record. :shake: thanks for the well wishes. I smell an easy victory.:cheers:

Good luck Shark on this game, this game is very intriguing, I think we will find out a lot about Eli MANNING in this game and how good the Pats are.

I have no play on the game as of now, but may play the game really big just for kicks lol, my gut tells me Pats take this game right when the line came out.
Reason- Clutch players- Eli Manning, Aaron ROSS, Lawrence Tynes, most GIants players have been playing over their head, and that will stop.
People want to point out the Pats have not covered, but Jags and Chargers are better than the Giants. And Pats still won these games by close to 10 points. If the Pats can play a better game on D they can take this game.

Sammy, Eli showed me alot of guts in that game in Lambough Field, however, the Big Game is gonna be his ultimate test. Personally I dont think there is any other quarterback that can stay as cool in a game, even the Super Bowl, as Tom Brady. He's been there before and so has his team. Believe me, that counts for alot. To know what to expect, how to handle the crowd and the big lights in a game as important as that is a definite edge. Will the pressure of the game along with New England's "D" be too much for Eli? We will soon find out. :shake:

gl shark... too bad there won't be a Shark Blitz this year in the Bowl...

I bet me must've killed the books on those Shark Blitzs'... we usually hit those.. lol.

Patriots -12...............................LOST

Patriots Team Total over 33........
LOST

Game Total over 53....................LOST

1st Quarter...New England -3......LOST

1st Half........Giants +7.................WIN

Lost a shit load of money on this Super Bowl but I must admit it was one of the most enjoyable games I have watched all year. The Giants deserved that win. They were absolutely the better team out there tonight and I've never been so wrong about a team all year. My hat goes off to the entire Giants organization and all the Giants fans and bettors tonight. I'm appologize to anybody who tailed me today. I had a great post season not counting tonight and hope to see you all again next year. :cheers:

I was on the same side ( Pats ) tonight spanish and appreciate the conversation all season.... Like youself I tip my hats to the Giants and their backers.....anxious for next season already! You are a class act person and a great benefit to this website. Good luck in College Hoops

Back