***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

What?

Ice Cube says "breave" about 50 times in that movie...best part of the movie for me. "Just breave, keep breaving you're gonna be okay...breave man, breave."
never understood this

I am all good with slanguage, but breave....and

the youf, not youth

By the way, that horrible call in the Dallas game (I get it's the rule, but it's a horrible rule that should have been changed years ago...and Dez still took 3 steps with the ball so shouldn't have to make a football move) cost me a 45 to 1 parlay.

I had Dal ML, Ind ML, and both games under. Ugh. Just fucking ugh.

never understood this

I am all good with slanguage, but breave....and

the youf, not youth

Birfday too. Method Man jokes about this all the time, even in one of his songs..."black people be using the "f" instead of the "th" or something like that he says.

What about axe instead of ask? How is it possible that ALL blacks cannot say the word "ask?"

i rememeber years ago Keaton threw out the first pitcher in the season open for the Pirates and he crushed ownership for not spending enough in a press conference before he threw the pitch, good stuff

By the way, that horrible call in the Dallas game (I get it's the rule, but it's a horrible rule that should have been changed years ago...and Dez still took 3 steps with the ball so shouldn't have to make a football move) cost me a 45 to 1 parlay.

I had Dal ML, Ind ML, and both games under. Ugh. Just fucking ugh.

Don't lose any sleep, GB would have still won the game.

I dont get the point in downloading screeners too

just seems pointless, wait a few months for the blu ray

why watch in low quality

i thought the first trailer was the best

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x6t7vVTxaic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I dont get the point in downloading screeners too

just seems pointless, wait a few months for the blu ray

why watch in low quality

sometimes you just don't want to wait...

typically though i'll wait until a v2 or v3 comes out from somebody who has cleaned it up a bit more and focused a bit more on quality than being the first one out...

It would be nice to be able to download a New Release to my DVR the day it comes out.
I know some can but every movie should be.

sometimes you just don't want to wait...

typically though i'll wait until a v2 or v3 comes out from somebody who has cleaned it up a bit more and focused a bit more on quality than being the first one out...

ya just seems strange to me

like getitng mcdonalds on the way home from work when you know if you wait a bit till you get there a steak is waiting

crazy you computer guys see movies before they come out

american sniper, the hobbit battle of the five armies, big hero 6, birdman, selma, the intimidation game, unbroken, into the woods, big eyes, whiplash, The Gambler and Inherent Vice, kill the messenger, the most violent year, cake

these are all online for download...

ya just seems strange to me

like getitng mcdonalds on the way home from work when you know if you wait a bit till you get there a steak is waiting

it's still going to be a couple months for blurays on these... some are still in theaters

he signed the Civil Rights Act, how racist could it make him look?

of course he wasn't thinking about race as a priority, the world was at war

"As a result, the film falsely portrays President Lyndon B. Johnson as being at odds with Martin Luther King Jr. and even using the FBI to discredit him, as only reluctantly behind the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and as opposed to the Selma march itself."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ad3ea2-8aa4-11e4-a085-34e9b9f09a58_story.html

Interesting

Oregon State one of my favorite teams to bet in hoops cuz everyone thinks they're trash always

Don't have them tonight tho

Back